Friday, August 20, 2010

Would this bother you if your boyfriend did this?

I'm hurt and upset about this... does that mean I'm insecure and weak? Please give me your opinions... does anyone else feel this way?


My boyfriend has a couple of profiles on myspace. Most of his ';friends'; are sexy looking women, often scantilly clad, with whom he flirts via ';comments'; on their profiles. He has even met up with a few of them in person and they are now his ';friends'; in reality. He has not been secretive about any of this, he has let me see anything I wanted to see on his profile and doesn't even try to hide his password (I don't know it, but that's because I don't want to know it). These profiles existed before I became his girlfriend, but becoming his girlfriend didn't slow down his myspace activity at all. He adds new ';friends'; regularly. I have been trying my best to be cool with it and was doing pretty good I thought, until I saw a comment he left for a girl he had made ';friends'; with. He said something about how great her page was and how her beauty was ';superior';. I don't know why but this really made me feel bad. He had wrote comments about other girls that were flirty and I had seen a few of them, but they didn't bother me too much. But this comment was different, and it really made me feel like I was somehow inferior to this girl and that made me feel really hurt. I feel sort of foolish for feeling this way though... am I overreacting? I haven't explained to him how much it upset me because I don't want to appear to be so insecure... but this is eating away at me and I'm feeling like I'm not good enough and that hurts.


I should mention that he and I had been seeing each other for three weeks when he wrote that. (That may not seem like a long time but our relationship was already quite intense by then). Can I get your opinions and/or advice?Would this bother you if your boyfriend did this?
I understand why you feel this and it is very normal. If he alrady has you, he should not be looking for other girls that are sexier, prettier, etc. Then he might be a player or he is the type that worships physical appearance so much. This is not good though, although it might decreases with age.


Good thing is he is being open about this to you and not sneaking behind you. So you need to talk to him about how you feel about his activities with these girls, that you are not happy about this. Hopefully he can understand and gradually stop that hobby.


If he does not stop, maybe you need to find another guy that treats you better. Sad, but there is always a chance to find a better one. Good luck.Would this bother you if your boyfriend did this?
I would be pissed. That is shady. Tell him how much this is bothering you, if he doesn't stop dump him.
if something really hurts then you should fix it. tell him how you feel





if it really bothers you tell him
oh hun ur guy is a totall ***. If you feel this way put your foot down and tell him there is no reason as for he should be telling other women how beautiful they are if he has a gf and that this makes you feel his attention is somewhere else. if he refuses to change then he is not the guy for you and he will always be looking for the next best thing that comes along. Don't tell him this as if you were scolding him, just have an easy chat and see were this leaves you 2. hope this helps :)
My opinion might sound very crappy, since i'm only 15, but i think that you're not being insecure nor overreacting AT ALL!


He has a girlfriend; he shouldn't be saying all this.


If he is going to say it, he needs to say it to you and not make you fell like your not good enough!


You should explain it to him, and if he really cares about your relationship, then he'll stop doing it, or at least watch what he says!





Good luck; hope i helped!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment