Friday, August 20, 2010

Advice on how to handle a comment made by your boyfriend?

My Boyfriend and I have been dating for about 2yrs strong now. Before that we were off and on and he cheated on me once. I got divorced right around the time we were on and off so I forgave him for him cheating cause I felt that Karma came and bit me in the butt for cheating on my ex.


Now were fighting really badly right now. We just got a house and close at the end of this month. The house is in his name, but any ways.


He has been texting and talking to one of his sister's friend's ALOT lately and tends to make it a point to see her every time she is in town (with or with out me, but when its not with me his sister is around) Now I鈥檓 sorry but I think that its not right for them to be talking everyday. He said that he will text her and ask how her day is and he enjoys hanging out with her... I told him that I don鈥檛 mind him talking to her just not everyday. I feel it鈥檚 not healthy especially what happened in the past. So any ways we were fighting all weekend cause when we went out with his sister and her friend I felt that they were flirting back and forth in front of me and I felt this was disrespectful and he got mad and so did I. The end of the night didn鈥檛 end well. So then the other night, he was drinking and said to me that there is a 90% chance he will cheat on me again.... Now how do you deal with this??? As far as I know he has not cheated on me but I still have that fear. I want to make things work and I don鈥檛 know if he was just saying that to see how I would react... I so don鈥檛 know what to do. I'm at a loss... Please help give me some advice. I know some of you may say leave him he will cheat but I want to believe that he wont and i really want to try to make things work. I need help in trying to come up with a plan/ idea to get threw to him! I've thought about couple鈥檚 therapy, but have not asked him about it yet... Thanks for your help!Advice on how to handle a comment made by your boyfriend?
if it was meant to be you wouldnt have to MAKE it work... if it was meant to be everything would have worked out by itself.





once a cheater, always a cheater when it comes to guys.





leave and find someone who makes you happy and you dont have to make it work.





you cant fix whats broken once the damage is doneAdvice on how to handle a comment made by your boyfriend?
If he's not cheating on you now he wants to. You are in a failed relationship that you don't want to get out of because you don't want the pain after you just went through a divorce.
This is a no win relationship. You can accept it now or suffer until you finally do. It's your choice.
Time to wave goodbye. Wishing all you want won't change him; it's plain silly to be chasing some version of the truth you are mistakenly believing in.
The two of you don't need to be getting married. You need to grow up instead.
Sorry to hear about the situation but you can't allow yourself to be in an unhappy relationship just because you think Karma is coming back for what you did in the past. Once you've ask for forgiveness genuwinely from God and whomever you've wronged. You can't hold on to it. But this man doesn't seem like he's changed his ways as you have obviously turned over a new leaf and you care about the relationship being better than it was in the past.





My advice to you is that it's time to call it out. He's making advances inpersuing an intimate relationship with another woman that isn't you. And obviously it's already become unhealthy that you both are arguing over it. It will get much worse before it is better if it ever is. Because he values the relationship with the other woman much more than he seems to value the one that you two have which is no good to you. It may be hard to walk away but you have to put your cards on the table and let him know what you will and will not stand for if you both sincerely want it to work. He has to prove it to you. You deserve to be happy. If not with him, you can find someone who will appreciate you and love you. Best of luck.
He already told you everything you need to know, and you make up your mind about how you want to handle that. I'd personally tell him there would be a 0% chance of that happening because we're no longer a couple. You know he already is interested in this other woman. Move on, this is going nowhere good.
Okay here's the thing - you don't want to just leave him, but he has said to you, drunk or not, that he believes there is a huge chance he will cheat on you again. It's bad enough you allowed him to cheat on you and you took him back so easily, now he is telling you that he will more than likely do it again AND he is acting in a way that makes you uncomfortable with his sister's friend, and despite you telling him you don't like it, he continues to do so.





Is that really someone you want to stay with? Get out now, before you move into the house (which, since it's in HIS name, I'm sure he made sure to do that on purpose - if he kicks you out, it's too bad so sad for you - if he was going to build a life with you, the house would have been in both your names).
Move on from this guy. You were not available, much less ready when you first met/started dating him, therefore, the whole relationship was in peril from the beginning. Let him go - don't contact him at all for 6 months - and tell him not to contact you for 6 months. If you can't live without him after 6 months, then you can get back in touch - but you really need to be away from him to figure out what you want.
Cheat with me, cheat on me. A good relationship is never born out of cheating. When you first got together, you were cheating on your then husband, he knew that then; he will always know that. Karma doesn't just take a nip.
Wait wait wait.... YOU cheated on your husband (a man you promised to be faithful to for the rest of your life) with this man, and now you're mad that your mister-ess might be cheating on you????? Thanks for the laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment