Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im 14, and im wondering how do you make your boyfriend make moves on you?

Because the only thing he does is hold my hand, and other things like make me laugh and all that but, i just really whant him to like flirt with me across room and hug me all the time.So how do i like tell him to make more moves? WHAT DO I DO?!?Im 14, and im wondering how do you make your boyfriend make moves on you?
sometimes you have to make the moves if you want something done, but thats only if the boy is really shy. now if the boy istnt shy then that means that he doesnt really like you in that way.Im 14, and im wondering how do you make your boyfriend make moves on you?
You're too young to know.





Stay in school.
start making moves on him...he'll feel more comfortable w/ more than just holding hands if u do
Don't make a move. A lady never makes the first move.
  • loreal hair
  • norton 2008
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment