Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think its right for your boyfriend to have a friendship with someone you girlfriend doesn't like?

So me and my boyfriend have been going out for about two years now. About a year ago we both attended the same school. He made new friends there and I don't mind with who he has a friendship with. What really got me mad was when I found out that he started talking to this one girl I had told him I didn't like. I just sort of dealt with it. Then me and him broke up and they started flirting with each other, but when me and him got back together I asked him about it and he told me that he had done it to make me jealous since he knows how jealous I am. We have broken up so many times because of her or just have had arguments. Recently I was at his house we were both sitting down on the table and I asked him to erase her from his friends and he did. Then yesterday we were going to go buy halo 3 at game stop but he received a text and I'm guessing he knew who it was because even before he opened it he said ';Oh hell no'; and sort of tried to hide it. I of course got it and yea it was her. I wouldn't've gotten mad like I did but I had told him I didn't want him talking to her no more and he had told me he had erased her from his phone.


So I ended up telling him we were over and that I never wanted to see him again.


Am I over exaggerating?Do you think its right for your boyfriend to have a friendship with someone you girlfriend doesn't like?
I think your bf is still using this girl to make you jealous. And you're buying into it. If you calmly say, ';I need to go home now, because you're receiving texts from this girl and it bothers me';, that would be far more effective than having a scene. His ego gets stroked by these scenes. So the less emotional you are, the less gratifying it is to him, and he will get bored of making you jealous.Do you think its right for your boyfriend to have a friendship with someone you girlfriend doesn't like?
Yes you were and he doesnt deserve that treatment he can be friends with whomever he wishes... You are not his boss
Yep. You don't own him.
maybe you are
Yes u r over exaggerating. you even don't have the right to tell him to get her off his phonebook, unless he's doing no good with her. Order than than, I think u went over the top with that. There's a possibility he'll be thanking God u broke up with him, cos If I was a man, I'll definitely be glad we're over. The green eyed monster is a very bad thing, and u sure do let urs out without restraint. You need to work on that. He might tell u he loves u so much! but because of what ';all these'; he might just go for another. u need to let loose Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment