Friday, August 20, 2010

What if your boyfriend and best friend talk a lot?

Like I'm talking to my boyfriend on the phone for only like 10 minutes, and in the middle of a conversation he just asks: ';Wanna three way with Lilly?'; Lilly is my best friend. I dont know, sometimes I just keep thinking Lillys a slut and tries to show my boyfriend what shes made of...like, my boyfriend used to like her but just for a day. Me and my boyfriend have been together for a month! I normally have to go to Lilly just to see whats going on with him! They talk like a lot! But I told Lilly what I felt, and she was like: ';We're not flirting on the phone or anything, we're just friends.'; But it still hurts a lot when I find out theyre on the phone! I get really jealous, you know? It's like...


are me and my boyfriend really meant to be...It hurts. Because me and him say ILOVEYOU to eachother...it just..how do you fix something like this??? I'm sick of the jealousy and pain.What if your boyfriend and best friend talk a lot?
You definitely need to talk to both of them about this non-confrontationally. Explain to them why their behavior upsets you. Good luck.What if your boyfriend and best friend talk a lot?
He's banging her.. Drop him like a bad habit.
Dump him!
a 3 way prompted by you would def solve this problem
he deserves to be DUMPED. lilly doesn't sound like a very good friend either
dump him . its not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment