Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you do if your boyfriend.. (I need guys and girls opinion)?

My boyfriend and I live about an hour away from eachother, so I wouldn't really call it too much of a long distance relationship cause we see eachother a couple times a week. Anyways he (25 yrs old) and his cousin (bout mid 30's) go out to the same bar every thurs and dont come bak hm till its closing time. Not to mention he has work the next day at 5am.





So i know I shouldnt snoop, but I did. I saw a text in his phone (the # wasnt saved) and it was a girl basically flirting with him.





I confronted him bout it, and he told me he and his cuz met up with some cousins' coworkers. One of the girls took an interest in my bf, then asked for his #.





I was pissed! why is my bf giving out his #?!!


He said he was sorry and that he loves me. He doesnt wanna lose me, he never slept with her, never kissed her..nothing.





He broke down and told me it'll never happen again, he doesn't know why he did it. He said maybe he liked the attention she gave him, but he knows he messed up and promised he wont ever talk to her again. or give his #out. He said he know he has something good with me and doesn't want to throw it away over nothing.


I told him I wanna work things out cause he means so much to me, but it'll take time to gain trust back.





Please, give me some advice. How would u feel? Did I do the right thing? We've been together a lil over half a yr.


I am Completely IN LOVE with him.





What should I do?????What would you do if your boyfriend.. (I need guys and girls opinion)?
Personally I think that you over re-acted. He gave his number out, yes. But he wasn't hooking up with her. Flirting is flirting, its not having sex with someone. My boyfriend talks to girls all the time. I can understand if she was txting him tryna have phone sex or sendin him naked pics. Then yea i'd feel the same wasy. But if shes just callin him a cutie n stuff. Then i dont think theres a problem. Especially since he told you he'd never do it again and how sorry he is for doing that to you. He loves you. From what you wrote. I don't think he'll do it again. Trust and believe him because you cant have a relationship without trust.What would you do if your boyfriend.. (I need guys and girls opinion)?
I think you are waaaay over-reacting. Seriously. He didn't cheat on you or anything.. And it seems like he'd do anything for you. You should just relax.. You don't need to lose any ';trust'; in him.. Sounds like you have him chained. D/w.
just make sure he will never do it again.let him work on regaining ur trust again.give him a second chance ,stuff like that happen all the time in the first 6 mnths of any relationship. but if he did anything like that again to show that hes the player type then kick his *** out of the door,plenty of fish in the sea.
Murdercycle him.
He is a man, we crave female attention and do stupid things, it doesn't mean that he cheated on you though. you have every right ot be upset, but I wouldn't sweat it unless you find anymore evidence than that. If there have never been any problems before you can probably take him for his word.
Personally i would feel pretty upset that he was texting her back. He could've just got her number as a confidence booster and never talked to her again. He also could have confronted you about it if he really felt that sorry for doing it.





However, if you really love him that much i would see how it goes and if anything else suspicious happens i would end it. It's not worth staying up worrying who he is talking to and feeling like crap about it. It will only lower your self esteem in the end.
He let her have his number and *received* a flirty text from her. He didn't initiate it, he didn't even save her # in his phone. Then he flat-out spilled his heart out, being completely honest about what happened, why he did it, and swore never to do it again.





Seriously..? This guy would be getting ';boyfriend of the year'; honors from every woman I know.





Is this pretty much the first really intense, long-term relationship you've been in? You sound like me 4-5 years ago. In other words, like a very jealous person. I'm guessing that you sometimes feel a near overpowering fear (combined with anger) that he's going to leave you or choose someone else. That's what drove you to check his phone instead of trust him (VERY, very bad on your part). That's what is causing you to still have doubts now.





He received a flirty text from her, not a *******. You're really, really going to have to be less sensitive about such an utterly harmless thing if you don't want to drive him (and most other men) away. I can't tell you how much happier I am now, having worked on those jealousy issues.
The same thing somehow happened to me my bf promised to never do something like that again and so far I've seen nothing from him (it's been 2 years now). Sounds like you should forgive him too and let him gain your trust back. Sometimes forgiving is really better than ending a good relationship but if you faced something like that again, then it would be time to give your relationship a second thought. Hope I helped.
I personally don't think it's a big deal, Guys need attention and sometimes us women make it more about us, so he might need to just have a bit of a flirty moment with a girl to boost his self esteem. that doesn't mean he doesn't love you, obviously he loves you if he feels that bad, I would be upset but don't take it to hard, from what you wrote sounds like you have a lovely relationship. Good luck





Ps. Just tell him how it upset you and ask him not to give his number away, and make him take you out for a nice dinner lol





Best of luck!
  • Fashion leather necklace
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment