Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong for your boyfriend to tell you when his going to break up wit you?

okay well me and my boyfriend have been going out for a while now and when he first asked me out he told me when he was going to break up with me which is four years but he goes to a different school and my best friend who is a huge flirt she lives now in his apartment complex and she just broke up with her boyfriend but told me about how she makes him laugh more then i do and that she spends more time with him then i do and that i should just break up with him but i don't know i'm honestly lost and confuse.........me and him do a lot of stuff together but i still don't know it keeps ticking in my mind that he's going to break up with me anytime soon sooooo i'm just confuse i was wondering wat you think





so


plz


help


me





thanksIs it wrong for your boyfriend to tell you when his going to break up wit you?
Dump him if he says his gunna dump u in 4years or wateva he obviuosly dnt like u much if he knows wen his gunna end it cos feelings can change in that time he could stop likin u or may hav never liked u. No guy shpould tell a chik wen there gunna dump them.Is it wrong for your boyfriend to tell you when his going to break up wit you?
Break up with him, why wait for the shoe to drop? Life is too short to wait around for other people to ';do things'; to you. Be too busy to care.


~Best
Take a look at what you typed. The answer is RIGHT there. It seems they're trying to break you off and be together. The friend is going to end up with him. I mean WHO THE HELL TELLS you when they'll break up with you...that's retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment