Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to tell if your friend wants your boyfriend?

I broke up with my ex a few months ago i was with him for abt 4 years - my good friend Jenna* never liked my ex but I still managed to balance both my relationship with him and her.


I have now met a new guy who is just great - I have been seeing him for about 6 weeks. Jenna has a boyfriend who she lives with and seems to be very happy with him but she texts loads of other guys behind his back. Her boyfriend is a really nice guy and treats her well. Anyway she got to meet my new man for the first time last week and I felt that she was flirting with him (she is pretty %26amp; im not jealous) she is a flirty girl but I never thought she would do that. He wasnt flirting back and then after they met she kept saying ';I wish my bf was like him he is soo good looking, and your so lucky he is the type of guy you could never get sick of';. Thing is her boyfriend is so nice he spoils her and does everything for her. She has invited us up to her house this weekend - her boyfriend will be there, for a meal and drinks and Im reluctant to go now as she would not stop talking about my boyfriend. She even said ';i hope you dont think I fancy him he is just so nice though';. I never thought I would say it but I dont trust her. Any advice?How to tell if your friend wants your boyfriend?
Well, from what you told me, I def think she may be a little boy crazy %26amp; just can't get enough...%26amp; U say her b.f spoils her %26amp; gets her whatever she wants??? Sometimes with girls like Her (or what she sounds like) they are never satisfied OR they just simply become bored %26amp; since there man gives them anything %26amp; everything they want...they start getting bored %26amp; want a new challenge...OR she may just be one of those people that get off doing risky things they shouldn't be doing...like her texting other men behind her b.f's back %26amp; even flitrting wit your man...she knows its wrong but she may very well get a KICK out of doing these things b/c SHE KNOWS there wrong...Or.....screw all the confusing stuff....she may just be a crappy friend and a slut, that wants any cute guy that comes her way, even if it is her friends man....bottom line she's sounds a little selfish, self centered %26amp; like a sneaky person...a\basically I wouldn't trust her neither!!! %26amp; I think u shud definitely confront her!!!How to tell if your friend wants your boyfriend?
I would say he is my boyfreind and you have one of your own so back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment