Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with a girl who is trying to steal your boyfriend?

There is this girl who has been telling me she is in love with my boyfriend and that she has loved him for 2 years. Also that she is going to continue to love him until the day she dies. She has been flirting with him and telling him that she wants to be his number one. Numerous times both my boyfriend and I have told her to back off. My boyfriend is the trustworthy type who doesn't like being mean and so he has never told her to just get LOST.





I am trying a new thing and that is to not be jealous or mean to other people. But she keeps on pushing it to the point where I can't help it.





What should I do?





I don't want to tell my boyfriend who he can hang out. But the girl is head over heels for him and tends on taking him for her own.How do you deal with a girl who is trying to steal your boyfriend?
So this girl is dissing your flyboy?


you need to give her the 411


actually get your bf to watch the movie misery or fata attraction


if that don't scare the faeces out of him, then let him have a go at her!


She is a pyscho child and will eventually turn postal on youHow do you deal with a girl who is trying to steal your boyfriend?
Just be yourself, she can't steal him if he doesn't want to be stolen. Continue to trust in his loyalty and be kind and loving towards all others but take the time to explain to her how her behaviour makes you feel . Be honest about your feelings in regards to this issue and try not to react in an unhealthy way. respond well to this and it will go away. she will give up eventually provided she is not encouraged to continue her antics about him or her feelings about him.
I used to have the same problem, this chick moved away then I started going out with my boyfriend then she started telling me that she'll love him more then I will and when I was out of the picture she was going to marry him instead of me, and I was like yeah right, So what I did was told her very bluntly ';If you come with in 50 feet of him your face will be eating the concrete so fcking fast you wont know what hit you'; And she stopped :]
your gunna have to be


a little mean cuz nice got


you nowhere sweety


just tell her like it is


tell her to back the


f off and get the hell lost


before you do something about


it


but have no intentions on


doing anything physical about


it nd tell her that its NOT


a threat but it IS a promise





or tell your bf to put his


foot down and be


assertive
well, beating her up may not be the best route. Your boyfriend may think that it was a ***** move no matter how much he despises her. tell him to grow a pair and have her back off. Or if you really do trust your boyfriend don' worry about and he shouldn't cheat. Not every guy will cheat if you look away for a little while. Don't let it bother you. I f you see her get close then block that dumb hoe from getting close by sitting in between them.
I know what you mean.. It is soo hard to try not to be jealous but it sounds like your boyfriend doesn't like her too much if he has told her to back off. Just try to ignore her and try to trust your boyfriend as best as you can that's all you can do without looking like a crazy jealous girlfriend lol.
don't do anything. this is her problem, not yours and since you know your boyfriend isnt interested in her there is no reason for you to worry. really you should feel kinda bad for her since it sounds like she really does love him and he obviously doesn't love her back. its very sad for her.





**i can't believe how many people think beating her ***** *** up is an acceptable solution. are you people mental?
HE has to take care of this, and if he is as trust worthy as you say, he will. In her eyes, you are just a rival and she will not take you seriously. Ask him to take care of business. If he won't, you are going to have a real problem with the two of them.
I had this same problem and in the end he choose her over me, I only found out about her after our relationship ended. If you trust him then don't worry about it however, if he cares for you that much he should atleast tell her to politely back off, maybe a restraining order?
its one thing to be nice or whatever to people but your dealing with a true BTCH!!! i would go up to her and say, im only telling you this *once* if you i see you flirting with my boyfriend one last time, expect a black eye... back of you son of a *****
Tell your boyfriend that he needs to tell her off, and you need to say something along the lines of ';I know you THINK you love my boyfriend, but you need to back off. I tried being nice about it, but it's getting a bit out of hand. Please stop bothering us.';
im not going to say what to do with these items but you can fill in the blanks


get a extra large hefty bag, a shovel, some bleach, and a **** load of lime
Tell him that she makes you really uncomfortable and that you know she'll leave you guys alone if she tells her to. If it continues, just ignore it, I know it will be difficult, but it's the only way to go... sorry. :'(
make her jealous and kiss him and stuff in front of her,a lot of pp, will say that's mean but shes trying to steal your boyfriend,come on you got to do something back to her
If you trust your boyfriend I wouldn't worry about it. If he's committed the main thing your going to have to worry about is some crazy ***** constantly bothering him.
its not your job to make her back-off cause you can do and say as much as you want but if your guy don't do it then she wont stop, also this chick dint sound very safe if you ask me she sounds obsess
the Italian mafia aren't here just to sit around and drink all day.
Well i'd voice your concern to your boyfriends ask for a little reassurance and then do not let this girl know that she's affecting you at all.
If your dude hangs out with her leave his dumb @ss because he knows better and you need to have respect for your self!
Listen to 'Head Over Heals' by Tears For Fears.
tell her that you dont appreciate that she is doing that and that she should fine a new guy
she said that she will love him till she dies.how do you make her not love bf?I have told u the answer.
HE needs to tell her face to face hes not interested
What should you do?


Tear a ***** up.
beat the **** out that *****...that whore will never stop
beat her up.
Slap a hoe...tell that crazy stalker ***** to back the **** off ur man lol
U grab her by her skanky hair and u say ';Back away from my man, or I'll rip all ur pubic hair out!'; Or something of equal of greater threat! At least that's what I would do!
Oh man....I have the same problem....but this girl I know is way more subtle...she keeps having these 'nervous breakdowns' and the only person who can 'calm her down' is apparently my bf....and my bf is too sweet too to just say- look, get lost. i'm not interested in you.





I think girls like you and me just have to be strong and stay strong. If you trust your boyfriend and like you said, he tells her to back off too, you should have no problems. Just don't give her too much attention. Think of her as a little mosquito...she's just trying to push your buttons by flapping around you and your bf and occasionally, she whines in your ear and irritates you.


Give her very little or no attention at all and make sure your bf does the same, and she will realise that her efforts at stealing your bf are useless.


Good luck!
First of all, if he is trustworthy, and you don't think he has feelings for her you can try to ignore it. My question is, if he knows she is saying this to you, why is he hanging out with her to begin with. And where are you that she keeps talking to you about this.





I dealt with the same situation, and it got to the point where she was following me and my boyfriend around. We went to the principals and nothing was done. Then at Homecoming one year, she tried to kiss him while I was in the restroom with my friend (I came out as he was pushing her away, neither saw us. I tore *ss across the room and chased her out to the trophy room where the principals were and punched her in her face. Because I had repeatedly been to one of the principals, and he repeatedly talked to her and she kept harassing us, he wouldn't let the other principals kick me out. After that she left us alone.





I don't like to condone violence, but sometimes it really is the only answer.
I actually am currently dealing with a similar situation. My boyfriend's best friend is a girl. They dated in the past and have known each other since they were in diapers. I cannot stand her, simply due to the fact that they have dated in the past. She still is head over heels in love with him, and he's too nice to really tell her to get lost.





I met her several months ago and it was very difficult not to punch her in the face. Still I put on a smiling face and tried my best to see the good in her as she's an important part of my BF's life. My boyfriend was really impressed at the way I handled myself around her and how I kept all my opinions regarding her to myself.





Whenever they hang out he tells me. Usually he only hangs out with her if her boyfriend tags along too, which is a relief. I trust my boyfriend with all my heart and know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me by messing around with her. That's pretty much all you can do is trust your guy and trust that he will not pursue anything with this loonie.

No comments:

Post a Comment