Friday, August 20, 2010

If your boyfriend was teasing another girl, would you feel a bit uncomfortable?

Im on vacation right now and my boyfriend is taking art class with my best friend for summer.





My best friend called me last night telling me that my boyF was teasing (possibly flirting) with this girl about worst pick-up lines and trying it out on each other and giggling and whispering.





I told my boyF about it and he said that they were just kidding each other then he picked on me on how i ';get easily jealous, Ms. Possesive, blah blah blah.'; I wasnt jealous and I know it doesnt mean anything (so I think), although now and then I feel a bit uneasy the way he does that and I want to get back at him by trying to make him jealous by making up stories about my vacation here, but I dont know if its worth it.





Would you feel the same way I do?





If you think I should make him jealous, how?If your boyfriend was teasing another girl, would you feel a bit uncomfortable?
Don't make up stories. Dishonesty is never a good basis for a relationship. You'll lose his respect and probably your dignity by telling lies.





The solution isn't to make him jealous, it is to help him realize that you are much better than any other girl out there. He knows you're amazing and that's why he's dating you. So all you have to do is remind him of why you're so great.





Emphasize your best qualities and try to make your relationship exciting. There are a lot of entertaining things you can do to spice up his imagination. Have fun!





=]prettydangflyyIf your boyfriend was teasing another girl, would you feel a bit uncomfortable?
Ok, don't make him jeolous right now, it's too obvious. Wait a while and one day that you are with him and a group of friends, flirt with another guy, or just laugh a lot with the guy, but don't make it too obvious, he will start feeling uncomfortable and you will notice, if he says anything later, you give him the same treatment he gave you when you got jelous.
Don;t let a guy affect your life. Wait and see what he's up to and dont give him an impression that he's affecting you. He should feel that without you, it's his loss. The moment, he knows you're J or u want him, that s when he may want to take u for granted. That u ll be available for him whatever he does.





And just becoz he is cheap you don;t have to try the same trick back and try to make him jealous etc.. be cool.. :)
i would be mad a jealous, but if i knew our relationship was honost and trustworthy, i wouldn't get mad because our relationship would be stronger
There is no harm in him talking or even teasing another girl! for goodness sake being so jealous and insecure is a surefire way for him to get pissed off and dump you.
Play hard to get.Be mysterious.
Be mad at him.
now listen hunnie im 13 n i no hes flirting with little miss wats her name


i wouldnt stand 4 it darling


if uv got it flaunt it


dam right u should make him jealous girl


hang around with guys more often but dont treat them like u fancy them treat them like ur best m8s like slapping there arm n laughing at stuff that isnt funny


it will work n he will get jealous he will see how u felt then u both sit down n talk ur bk 2gever like b4! lol gd luck girl
Well, it could be that he was just joking around with her as a friend. It's hard to say because you were not there to witness it. I don't think he'd be stupid enough to flirt with another girl in front of your best friend. Don't make him jealous because then you will enter a vicious cycle of trying to get back at one another. I would just let it go for now, but have your friend keep an eye on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment