Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong to ask your boyfriend to not hang out with a friend anymore because she flirts with him too much?

I'm not insecure in my relationship, and I do love my boyfriend very much, but a friend he has made recently is just way too flirtatious with him and it makes me so uncomfortable. I'm completely okay with him having female friends, but not the kind which are constantly giggling and flirting with him, even right in front of me. Am I being unreasonable in wanting him not to hang out with her anymore? And how can I approach the subject so he doesn't think I'm controlling and trying to take away his friends, but I'm just conveying that it makes me uncomfortable and it's disrespectful to me to have a friend like that?Is it wrong to ask your boyfriend to not hang out with a friend anymore because she flirts with him too much?
if it makes you uncomfortable you are insecure, and you are wrong to tell him to stop hanging with his friend or who ever.


you're out of bounds here.Is it wrong to ask your boyfriend to not hang out with a friend anymore because she flirts with him too much?
you should just tell him how you feel. like exactly what you said in this question. that you feel uncomfortable about it and that you trust him completely but you don't trust her. if he loves you he wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable.
You're not being unreasonable. Explain to him again how it makes you feel. If he has any sense he won't hang around this girl anymore.
i know how you feel, recently my boyfriend tell his best friend thats a girl more things than i think he tell me..... and the other night he told me that if someone told me him and her did some stuff together that it wasn't true and to not get offended..... also there is this other girl at my school who flirts with him... but i can tell he doesn't like it... but at the same time it's like what is she doing..... i just think to myself that he has to like me if he chose me to ask out over them.. and if it was ment to be then he will stick with me.. and if i can't trust him than what kind of a person am i..... you know what i mean?... well yea sorry this is so long and try just telling him the truth... but maybe say it as in you dont like that girl, and maybe you should just spend a little extra attention on him instead of that girl... GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment