Friday, August 20, 2010

How old were you when you got your first boyfriend?

not pitty little relationships like the ones back in elementary...im 16 %26amp; dont have a boyfriend yet...im getting a little worried cuz half of my school is dating it seems im the only one left out :(...i flirt with guys but i can never seem to get past flirting..any advice?How old were you when you got your first boyfriend?
I was like 18 and I'm not ugly or a loser, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. You don't ';need'; a bf. You seem to only want one because ';half of your school is dating';. Does that really matter though? Why don't you get a hobby instead? It will occupy your time and make you more interesting to guys at the same time.. It will just happen, you can't force it or ';look for'; someone.How old were you when you got your first boyfriend?
Real talk,I was about 21 when i had my first real boyfriend all though before then I didn't know any better and I thought some of the guys I was seeing were my boyfriends but they were not and everyone knew it but me,so to make a long story short sweetie be careful and use your head if you went through half the things I went through by the time I was 16 you would not be even worried about boys,concentrate on you and Mr.Right will come along....Good Luck!
My real boyfriend when I was 25 years old. Actually, i wasnt even thinking about boys, and he was the one who came to me. I had friends, but was very careful and used my mind most of the time not to let them fool me because i had seen some friends' situations.


There are some men who wants more than one girlfriend. They can fool you to a 100% that you will discover he has another woman or your the other woman at a very late time.
Well i don't think you should worry. It just happens. My first boyfriend was at age15. A year older then you, but broke up after 3 months and did not date till I was 18. In my opinion is better not to have a boyfriend because they give you too many problems and you have to waste alot of your time. You are young. You shouldn't worry. I have a cousin who is 20 and never had a boyfriend and she is happy. Not that she does not want one or because shes ugly because shes not. She is very pretty. Don't hurry love. Eventually it will come to you.
I was 15. We're still going strong since 2006, but like I say don't rush it. I know it most likely will get lonely with all the pairs running about, but its really not much of a rush. High school relationships, if anything, are loaded with drama. But if you really wanna be on the market, find someone who likes you. I'm sure someone likes you, you just don't know it yet.
16 , dont worry about it when you go to college theres alot more boys to choose from lol, dont feel like you should be dating coz everyone else is find someone you like, i always was friends with them for a while first


hope this helps :)
16, lasted 2 months


I'm almost 17 now..with another guy..going 4 months:)


dont worry your prince charming will come soon:D
me till the age of 19 cuz i wanted to concetrate on my study first and just didnt want any relationship that isnt serious


for me to fall in love = be with him and stay forever
You're weird. I was 13 with my first boyfriend. Put out a little more...Maybe a man will take you...
12 years old
I'm 33 and I've never had a boyfriend, because I'm not a fag.
real boyfriend i guess 15
pathetic as, 16 for me
well my real first BF was when i was 15.. i was in 10th grade


u shouldn't worry, u'll get a BF at the right time.. no need to rush, live ur life :)
my first real boyfriend was when I was 14 we lasted 2 yrs
15...


don't worry you have you're whole life ahead of you =]
I'm guessing you're rather pretty, attractive, intelligent and distinguished. All the women in my family only had boyfriends later because boys are too immature and are scared to ask girls like us out. Now I'm 47 and old(personally I don't feel old but for a 16 year old girl it sounds old) and I had my first boyfriend at 18(university). Boys are scared of rejection, they usually go with the cute ones or the easy ones, at least in their reach if you know what I mean. They expect you to say no if they ask you out. Men went through that phase already and have more confidence. My grandmother was born in 1886 and had her first boyfriend in her 20's and got married at 28(had 8 children plus a few she miscarried). She was an extremely beautiful woman, my mother was born in 1922, was also very beautiful and had one boyfriend in her 20's, then she met my father shortly after at 23 and got married at 25(had 3 children and miscarried a few). I met my husband when I was 29 and got married at 32(have 3 children), my daughter is 14 1/2 and seems to have the same problem though she's still young. However, I've seen boys looking at her but they didn't think they had a chance. For a boy it's too much, you'll find someone when you meet a real man. Advice? Either you change your way of looking somehow superior(that's what my grandmother was told, as well as my mother, myself and even some of my daughter's friend said that to her) or be yourself and wait to meet a man later(boys seem to get confidence in the transition from school to university) or you can meet someone a bit older. I'm not trying to insult anybody here but it's a maturity thing, we look too mature for them, it's uncomfortable for boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment