Friday, August 20, 2010

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? If your boyfriend treated you awfully like this? (I added some details)?

(sorry it's so long! I threw a few (what i think are) funny comments in there for your amusement while reading)





Okay, so we've been dating for two months. He's a really sweet guy, and I'm not really sure what he sees in me but eh, I'm not about to argue with him. We've known each other since 2nd grade, and we had a thing goin on then, but then he stayed back, and now we're back together (he's a freshie and I'm a sophomore) so it's sorta like a child-hood sweetheart thing we got goin on here (I know, aww how cute, lol) But he doesn't act like he really wants to be there





Lunch was the only class we had together otherwise i barely see him during the day. But I had to change my lunch (I HAD to change my bio class! That teacher was craaaaaazy! lol)


Now, when you tell your bf that the only time you see each other all day is being replaced with a class and you won't see each other, much no more, you'd THINK he'd have at least a little interest right? well, what I got for my answer was a ';So?'; So you know, geeeeee, don't care too much there your head might burst. So you know, we're not gonna see each other, why not get together after school? During the weekend? Ha ha ha, silly me! He can't be bothered to do that. One night, I called him, and he couldn't some out because he had just eaten. All I could think ouf was that Ellen DeGeneres skit where ';Oh, I REALLY wanted to see that movie. But daaaaamn, I JUST opened a yogurt. Yeah you go without me I'm gonna be in or the rest of the night.'; (it was about GoGurt if you didn't catch that, damn she's funny) Anyway, I REALLY like him. But it seems like he's blowing me off whenever he possibly can and I'm just not sure how to go about addressing this subject to him because he doesn't listen. But he does always have his arm around me when we're walking together (you know, so we form a WALL OF RELATIONSHIP! (and not one of those couples that could take the place of a recking ball knocking over innocent people as they walk the hallways, lol) and he's always up to running over my sister as THE WALL OF RELATIONSHIP! (she's scared of couples that form wallas or recking balls, but then again, who isn't? (unless they're the couple.I wonder which couple would win in the battle of the wall or the recking ball? (prolly the ball am i right?) and we're always are flirting and I'm pretty sure we're happy together (well, I know I am but I'm not bout to put my glasses on the end of my nose and ask him about him Maja or what he sees in the ink blot) but I'm pretty sure i'm gonna have to go, ';I know what I'm thinking and it's MOSTLY positive but what are your feelings towards our relationship (and the wall of it)';WHAT WOULD YOU DO? If your boyfriend treated you awfully like this? (I added some details)?
Oh nooooo,It's you again. lol. Just kidding. Hey,Babe. Sounds like he's just acting macho. He feels like he's gotta act all tough around you. Every so often,Give him a playful elbow to the rib. Let him know that he doesn't need to act this way. A wall,Huh? Sounds sorta romantic. What about refer to it as a sweet bonding chain of love? A chain that is held together with the flames of passion and love. If he feels like telling you what's wrong,He will let you know. Or perhaps the kid has his own personal demon he feels he must face alone. But whatever it is,Everything will be perfectly fine. You don't know how glad I am to hear you talk about your bf. Two months is a long time for starters. Don't give up on him. He won't let you down. I believe that if it's meant to be,It is meant to be. And this was meant to be. All relationships has obstacles. A strong relationship can overcome any obstacle this world can give them. I hope this answer pleases you. And if not,I am terribly sorry. You have yourself a goodnight tonight. Bye for now.WHAT WOULD YOU DO? If your boyfriend treated you awfully like this? (I added some details)?
i think instead of you chasing him, to chill, let him come to you, and make him arrange it.





you shouldnt have to run around him all the time.


let him chase you.
He is distancing himself from you, so it is likely that he's having second thoughts about the relationship. You're both still quite young, so there is plenty of time to think about getting into a committed relationship. Let him be. If he develops more interest again, great! If not, you'll find someone who treats you well and with whom you can be happy. It's a myth that we're only made to have a single chance at happiness with that one special person, and you will encounter many people with whom you could build a solid relationship in the course of your travels over the next 10-15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment