Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to respond when your boyfriend wants to make you jelous?

My boyfriend used to flirt around with my cousin before %26amp; now i dont know if he still does because im not that close with my cousin anymore. She has a restaraunt and works there. My boyfriend called me up last night and said he was going there to my cousins restaraunt. He said that he dosent want me to think that he will be touching her thats why he is telling me. I think he is doing this on purpose, how should i respond when he talks about her or says im not going to touch her?How to respond when your boyfriend wants to make you jelous?
Send a friend to the restaurant to do some investigating! He may be trying to make you jealous, or he may be seeing her behind your back. Telling you he is going may be his way to relieve some of the guilt. It could also be, he rather you hear it from him than anyone else. It sounds pretty fishy to me! Maybe he says he is not going to touch her, because she does all the touching! Investigate and get to the bottom of this!How to respond when your boyfriend wants to make you jelous?
Dump him!

No comments:

Post a Comment