Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you handle other guys always coming on to your boyfriend?

I don't know what other way to say this except my boyfriend is really good looking. Like the type people notice in a room. He's hot. And because of this, there always seems to be some guys that don't care he's in a relationship (most gay guys don't give a damn, sadly) and try to hook up with him. I get angry at times because he'll meet other gay guys and when we all hang out together, they give me these glares, don't talk to me, or just treat me unkindly in general because it's obvious they're jealous he's with me. He even works with a gay guy and when I went to pick him up from work one time, I pulled up and this guy was like smiling and flirting with my boyfriend, then he looks at me and just gives me this disdainful look. Normally I try to be above it and just shrug it off, but sometimes I just want to go off on these dudes. I'm not scared he'll hook up with them, but it's the fact they're disrespectful enough to even flirt with him or try it, and treat me like crap. One time this ';friend'; of ours even asked him to have sex. My boyfriend said no, and stopped talking to him, and he told these other dudes that I kept him on a ';leash'; and I'm a little b*tch. What??





How would you handle this, or have you dealt with this problem before?How do you handle other guys always coming on to your boyfriend?
You should just break up with him even if he is gorgeous. If he treats you like crap and doesn't wanna been seen with you in public, why be seen with him at all? He might be cheating on you behind your back too. You breaking up with him will tell him that you're capable of making decisions like how he's deciding to be a douchebag to you.How do you handle other guys always coming on to your boyfriend?
They're jealous heartless bit@#es who no one will be with because they have no self respect not to pursue someone who is already in a relationship. Karma has dealt with them because they are lonely and shrewd. Forget them, and be extra happy in their presence with your great man.
WoW tell them ';Back off B**** THIS MAN IS MINE!!';
my friend it sounds like ou are only with this guy for his looks and not his personality.


can't really make a definitive decision due to lack of info and scenario's but maybe if he speaks about you like this you should just dump him before you get hurt.


im not gay but personally i would go to these guys or confront my bf and tell them how i feel.


but then again im not small so im not afriad to get into a fight :P
I'm straight, but I've been in similar situations with girls in the past where other guys would hit on the girl I was dating. The thing to remember is that as long as you trust him, you shouldn't let it bother you if other guys hit on him, because you're the one he's coming home to. When I would be out with a girl that other guys were flirting with, I'd realize that as much as those other guys wanted to be out with her, I actually was.

No comments:

Post a Comment