Monday, August 16, 2010

How to flirt with your really recent ex boyfriend at school?

alright long story why we broke up and I dont feel like explaing. (read some of my other questions, they explain why, like read the one before this if u wana no) but were on good terms and were friends. well weve only been broken up for two days but he had his closure with me. so we dont talk that much or hang out. but I mean I am pretty sure he still must have some feelings for me because that wanst the reason we broke up





well anyway when I do talk to him at school, I want to show him im happy and fine were broken up (even no im not) but I don't want him tot hink I moved on. honestly I do want him back but if we can just become friends with benefits id be a lot better (I know that sound sslutty, but I am not saying like sex im still a virigin. we never had a chance to have it. I just mean like still are attracted to eachother, uh I dont no how to explian it) but anyway I kind of want to be a little flirty but not like super flirty, just kind of be like yeah im fine were broken upb ut I still love you and am attracted to you





u no what im sayingHow to flirt with your really recent ex boyfriend at school?
omg, the same situation I'm have now :X


the only difference is, he has a girlfriend. already. after like a week of our break up.


but I know he still has feelings for me, and I still have feelings for him as well.


even though I feel like I have to restrain myself when I'm with him because he has a girlfriend, I don't care, I'll still give him the biggest hug ever.


so do that. just pretend that you're okay with the break up, and if you two are ever alone, tell him the truth and see where it goes from there.


good luck (:How to flirt with your really recent ex boyfriend at school?
u shouldnt flirt with him. u should want him to think ur over him because thats the easiest way to get a guy bak. idk y, they just get jealous wen they see someone they hav feelings for not caring about them. if he doesnt come running bak, he doesnt hav feelings for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment