Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of a girl who is hitting on your boyfriend?

My boyfriend is great, and he would never do anything to hurt me. However, there is this girl who he used to be friends with in college who just recently (after me and my bf have been dating for a year) has taken an interest in my bf. I have no problem with my bf having girls as friends, I trust him and it has never been an issue, but this girl wants to be more than friends. She will flirt with him, text him, send him fbook messages that are flirty with hearts and everything. I have witnessed my bf telling her to stop and that he is committed to me and that he does not want more than a friendship, but she keeps telling him that he needs to break up with me because SHE ';made a mistake and should have dated him in college';....this girl needs to back off!!! How do I get her to stop without looking like I am controlling.... etc? i really would not mind if they were JUST friends but she has made it clear she wants more than that and I'm NOT ok with it.... helpHow to get rid of a girl who is hitting on your boyfriend?
If it doesn't bother him and he really loves/like you then I don't see the problem really if she likes him. But if he's annoyed by it and or you don''t want it to continue(but really ask your self if it really anything to be freaking out about. I do agree it's tacky and disrespectful but so.. He still loves and or likes you does really matter?think about)





If you still want to do away with her


In these step I would follow


1.Ask my partner to cease all contact with her


2.Block her number(hopeful she doesn't know your address or his)


If you bf doesn't care it probably doesn't affect him, so I wouldn't worry.How to get rid of a girl who is hitting on your boyfriend?
theres a difference in being controlling and concerned .


you need to tell her that she is wasting her time and needs to get a move on with her life cause she is just wasting her time trying to get with him . he OBVIOUSLY does not want her , and wants you so she needs to just stop trying .
I'm a jealous person and if my bf was talking to a girl that liked him, I would be very pissed. He should stop talking to her because there is no reason for them to be friends, since she wants to be more then friends.
Tell this girl to back off. I have had a similiar situation. Girls cannot be trusted. If you really love this guy and put a lot of time into this relationship, don't let this trick get in the way.
act confident, because if you tell her to stop, she'll know you don't trust him
Just tell your bf you aren't comfortable with it. So if he doesn't get her to stop then tell him you'd feel a lot better if he blocks her number and deletes her of FB.
Punch her in the face and tell her to back OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment