Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GIRLS: how would you react if your boyfriend or husband said to you ''good girl''?

Like, let's say you tell him you didn't flirt with that guy, or you cleaned the dished, or you did his laundry, and he responds with ''good girl''.


What would you do?GIRLS: how would you react if your boyfriend or husband said to you ''good girl''?
I say that ';typo'; was a Freudian Slip, because of the shedding.





How would I react....hmmmm....hmmmm...';Come on, throw the ball again, hurry throw it again. Throw it in the shubs. I'll go get. I'll go get it. Just throw it, already.';





What would I do?....hmmmm....hmmmm...';Get off that cell phone. You promised me you would get me a bone! Ouch. What do you mean, ouch? What's a few teeth marks to you, when you promised me a BONE?';GIRLS: how would you react if your boyfriend or husband said to you ''good girl''?
I would then expect to get a dog biscuit, since he's treating me like an obedient but slow-to-learn pet.
I would be angry and feel like he was treating me condescendingly.
um id b soooo turned off....just like hearing friends with benefits......both of those phrases seem sexual to me.......sorry :(
Bark at him or bite him. I prefer the latter!





Do not wag your tail.
I would say, I'm not an animal. Eff off.

No comments:

Post a Comment