Friday, August 20, 2010

How far can you go in teasing your boyfriend?

Last night I wrote in a text message to my boyfriend ';Then stop texting, fart face'; because he said his friends were complaining that he was texting me. But I also added ';just joking.. good night, kisses.';





I don't think he minded this. I know guys feel comfortable when you can joke around with them, without being a b*tch. But how do you know how far to go with the jokes? Is is really okay to tease guys, because all guys feel it's important that their woman respects him as he is.





When is it flirting AND when it is just being nasty? lol. Thanks guys.





ps. we're both 22 yrs old..haha..and in collegeHow far can you go in teasing your boyfriend?
Use common sense. If you would be offended by how you are teasing then don't do it. Guys are really fun loving. We love to joke around and have fun. I don't think anything you said was offensive. If you are still worried about it, ask him. He is is the only one that truly knows how he feels. If he is upset about that, then you have a bigger problems than teasing him. How far can you go in teasing your boyfriend?
anon was so cute =D


';im a dork but im her dork so its fine';


awww lol so sweet =D





as long as you put the kisses at the end of it it's all good he knows you're just messing with him


I'm sure he teases you too =D


but also compliment him often guys love it when their ego's boost =D lol
nah he wuldnt mind that. my gf says that type of stuff to me al the time but i no she luves me n i luv her :). she says ';im a dork but im her dork so its fine';
if he's pissed off.. you've gone too far.


  • Fashion leather necklace
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment