Wednesday, August 18, 2010

(Sorry So Long) For anybody that read this, do you think I was wrong? Whats your opion on my situation????

So there this boy and man I really didn't plan on fallin in love sometimes that **** jus creep up on you. But we was talkin or whatever and suddenly our friendship turned into a relationship. I know that happens to a lot of people鈥nd sometimes you wish you could have left your connection with this person as a friendship鈥?but any ways we was talkin about a lot of **** on a serious tip and you wouldn鈥檛 believe how much stuff we have in common that its ridiculous, like it was meant for us to be together, then were both Virgos and we both like to flirt, hell he even told me that I was too sexy to be trusted cuz he know how ****** can get any ways鈥?his my b-day is on the 4th and his is on the 8th of September, its crazy. But we made soo many plans on a lot of ****, to the point where it was like I was his MAIN and he was my MAIN. Man my child even called him daddy, that was a huge SHOCK for him and a shock for me as well cuz my child has never called another male friend of mine daddy鈥ut when she said that we both looked at each other in a way where there was nothing said but in our eyes did all the talkin, we was able to read each other and know that we was both thinking the same thing. Like damn, a few days ago we was talkin about having a lil boy and my child turn around and call him daddy. But we was in love with each other deeply in soo many ways that a true relationship is suppose to be like. Until one day he gets the idea of tryin something different in our relationship, something we both never experienced in a relationship鈥 open relationship鈥 know鈥ts crazy cuz you wouldn鈥檛 like the fact that your boyfriend is flirting, touching, chillin, and so on with another female. At first I was like HELL NO!!! An he wanted to try it soo bad because it was something different within to peoples relationship鈥o I thought about it for a few days and I finally agreed to it. He was like now you can still talk to them otha ****** without me getting jealous鈥 was like Ima still talk to them but its not going to go any further, that鈥檚 what I got him for ya feel me. Any ways I was like if you do plan to do something with another female you have to let me know鈥nd he agreed BUT鈥e said I would get mad if he told me who one of the females was鈥 already had an idea of who it was and he knew that I knew who he was talkin about. But all of that was part of this new open relationship鈥he flirting, touching, going out, and so on. Well later that day we was chillin wit some friends, drinkin and ****鈥nd he was doing a lot of touchin wit another female but it was nothing too serious, jus the bad thing about it he was doin it in front of me, I was thinking in my head like what the ****! But I didn鈥檛 complain about it. Later that day I had this feelin that someone was starin at me but I never took in to consideration of sayin or doin anything about it. So I turned at look at this ***** and he was starrin at me in one flirting lookin ways non-stop that whole night and my boyfriend(ex) caught on to it and he got pissed the **** off fa real like鈥e waited to buddy walked away and I was lookin at him sayin baby whats wrong?? Cause I can tell in his face that he was liking that ****, I knew something was wrong. So I was like baby whats wrong again, then he was like jus keep starrin at who u starrin at, he said that over and over, that鈥檚 how I knew he was mad, im like baby what did I do? He was like naw naw keep starrin at who u starrin at!! Im thinking in my head, ***** you dancing and touchin and **** on another female yet when you see me and another ***** starrin at each other it鈥檚 a problem, isn鈥檛 that part of an open relationship, we wasn鈥檛 even getting physical with each other. He was doin worse **** then me. It was like I was suppose to sit there and watch him do what he wanted to do, not happenin, hell I wanted to have fun too. But he got mad and said you know what we can jus be friends, im like what the **** is u talkin bout, you wanted an open relationship, then when its in process you get mad and wanna be jus friends? What type of **** is that? You all on the otha side of the room shakin yo head in another female titties and ****鈥ut its all G. But I guess that life, things happen for a reason, its crazy how love won't be tampered with, love won't go away. Push it to one side and it creeps to the other. If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater. Love is givin someone the power to break your heart but trustin them not to. Hey **** happens鈥?.but that鈥檚 what im dealin wit, I鈥檒l be aight, my heart been broken before so its nothing new to me.(Sorry So Long) For anybody that read this, do you think I was wrong? Whats your opion on my situation????
Open relationships are the first step towards a break up usually any way. Usually means he wanted to see what else is out there, maybe he was scared by the seriousness of the relationship after your child called him dad. Really, I would let him go because if he's doing that **** he's not a real man. I wouldn't stress there's better out there for you and your child. And yeah, he probably is trying to make you jealous. Let him, who cares! Hope that helps :)(Sorry So Long) For anybody that read this, do you think I was wrong? Whats your opion on my situation????
It must have taken ages to write this %26amp; I doubt if anyone will bother to read it, it's too long. Have you ever heard of summary. Why not repost this question just stating the facts......
This guy sounds totally messed up. The best thing you could possibly do, for yourself and your child, is run as fast as you can in the other direction away from this guy. He wants to ';have his cake and eat it too'; as the saying goes. You will only end up getting hurt over and over.
Sorry that happened but move on. He obviously meant by open relationship that he could screw around but you couldn’t. A lot of men are like that and it sucks. Good Luck, you deserve better than that. When he tries to get back with you just turn him down. You don’t need to get messed with like that again. You need a real man who realizes he doesn’t need any other woman than you.
Ok. Wow. Um........





Anyone?.....





You probably should not have agreed to an open relationship (if there is any such thing). A relastionship is two people not four or five lol. Sounds like this guy wasn't great to begin with but neither was the enviroment. I hope you find someone who will love you for you and not play games with you and your childs heads. Don't be so quick to fall for some one though. Its not a bad thing to have caution. Especially in todays world. Good Luck.
  • loreal hair
  • dedicated server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment