Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you tell if your boyfriend has cheated on you.?

My boyfriend seems to be critising me more often lately, and he get's really angry over nothing and snaps at me for no apparent reason, and then says i started it first and i'm left siting there completely dumbfounded, it's like i can't do anything right these days, and he flirts with every girl he get's the chance to talk to even in front of me, and so i just walk away till it's over. but his latest stunt really rocked me, i probably should say that i'm very pregnant and about to give birth soon, he has started coming at me with the '; how do i know it's mine'; conversation. which really hurts, because we've been together for five years and when i'm in a serious realtionship i don't cheat. mind you he was upfornt in saying that he would be less attracted to me if i put on weight, normally i'm quite a petite girl. please advise me on what to do, maybe he's just scared about the new baby, what do you think?How can you tell if your boyfriend has cheated on you.?
He should be happy that he is bless with a child with you, but his crazy to say things like that to you. If he is acting distance away from you and say those mean things to you, maybe he is. but i cant judge a person's attitude. ask one of your friend to see where he goes. see if he is really cheating on you. Good luck.How can you tell if your boyfriend has cheated on you.?
He's an ******. You don't deserve a guy who treats you like that. You have the right to demand for support for the baby but you also have the choice to move on and try to be happy without a toxic partner.
Well Talk to him!





You need to!


Your both about to have a baby together, and you don't want that beautiful healthy baby girl/boy not to grow up knowing their father. (Like me)





But what my mum did was grow me up her self until i was 3 and found my dad (step-dad) and has grown me up 13 years later like i was his own!





He treats my mum like he will die if something happens too her!...





My opinion is talk to him, if he still gets close to any more women dump him.


but for sure he will be crawling back, then leave you then crawl back, then leave you.!


So its your Choice to call it off!!!
You should never let anyone treat you badly
I don't think u can tell by looking at him, maybe u should ask him and see what his reaction is like, then maybe u might be able to tell if he is cheating on u
There are certain signs that may suggest a guy is cheating but it is a generalisation. Such as if a guy is more worried and controlling about what you are doing,where your going and who you are seeing. It may suggest he is doing the wrong thing and is guilty of it thats why he is on your back (iam going off experience and i left him) However in saying that i have also been like that to my bf, not becoz i have cheated but becoz x's have done it to me and i dont trust people anymore and im scared that all guys cheat.


Its hard to say what he is thinking, but you should confront him about it. you have a right to seems you are about to bring a child into this world together and he should be taking some responsibility. he obviously has no respect if he is flirting with other girls infront of u. he may also be scared. either way flirting with other gals is a big no no.


you have to look after yourself right now thats the best thing.get support from family, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment