Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get over being jealous of female friends that your boyfriend has?

I have always been pretty accepting to other women. I have always thought get to know the other women that are around your man before you judge them. That is until my last ex that cheated on me.





I never had this problem with other boyfriends I would be more open to them being around other females. They were more attractive than my current boyfriend so I don't know why I am acting like this with him.





Now I wish I was more the way I used to be but I can't help but feel that I can't trust. He hasn't given me a reason not to trust him. He is a pretty trusting guy, so plz don't think I'm dating this cheater or big flirt.





How can I learn to deal with all his female friends? Please someone that has gone through this tell me how tow to cope.How do you get over being jealous of female friends that your boyfriend has?
I don't think I'd be able to answer your question properly because i've never had to deal with it before but it seems you need some help so you should go on datingreform. It's a site that my friends use where people from anywhere in the world can go and post their own advice regarding dating and relationships for other people such as yourself to read. Not to mention they're even having a contest where whoever gives the most help/posts the most articles gets $500. I'm sure someone there will be able to help you. The site again is datingreform.c o m

No comments:

Post a Comment