Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get over being jealous of female friends that your boyfriend has?

I have always been pretty accepting to other women. I have always thought get to know the other women that are around your man before you judge them. That is until my last ex that cheated on me.





I never had this problem with other boyfriends I would be more open to them being around other females. They were more attractive than my current boyfriend so I don't know why I am acting like this with him.





Now I wish I was more the way I used to be but I can't help but feel that I can't trust. He hasn't given me a reason not to trust him. He is a pretty trusting guy, so plz don't think I'm dating this cheater or big flirt.





How can I learn to deal with all his female friends? Please someone that has gone through this tell me how tow to cope.How do you get over being jealous of female friends that your boyfriend has?
You need to remind yourself that your BF is NOT your ex and that by dragging the baggage from your past relationship into your new relationship, you are damaging both your new relationship and your chances of finding happiness.





You need to be ruthless with yourself and force yourself to ignore or suppress the feelings until they go away. They are caused by feelings of betrayal and insecurity, but there is no cause to think this guy will betray you, nor that you were 'not good enough' for your ex. He cheated because he was an asshole, not because of anything you did. Accept that and move on.How do you get over being jealous of female friends that your boyfriend has?
Glad I could help :)

Report Abuse



It's hard, I'm still getting the hang of it after TWO years lol.. trust me, they're just friends, if he wanted them or one of them or whatever he would be with one of them and not you, it's hard to understand now because it hurts to think of him even looking at another girl, but just know he's with youuu not them..later on you'll come to except it, and you'll get used to it, and realize there's nothing going on, but friendship..try talking to him about it, ask him what you asked us on yahoo, I promise you he'll find it funny because nothing's going on, he just has a few friends...the same way you and I and many other girls have guys as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment