Friday, August 20, 2010

How would you like it if your boyfriend?

was texting a girl and she brought up the past about them liking eachother back then and telling him she missed him and loved him and wanted to be in the same class together..... oh and did i mention she sent him a picture with her and her new hair.





he says they are just friends but then he says he loved her too and wished they would be best friends forever. i talked to her on myspace and she said she wasnt trying to take him away from me and i had no worries but she goes and texts him that stuff. it makes me think she really still likes him and it pisses me offf!!!!!!!!! what should i do. should i be upset... and my boyfriend says who cares shes a friend but it seems to me he is flirting and he even let me look through his phone because apparently he has nothing to hide but then i see those texts. yeah right....How would you like it if your boyfriend?
tell her to please don't talk to my boyfriend, it makes me very uncomortable.


or...(Don't do Both.) talk to your boyfriend and tell him you don't like it when she talks to you because she likes you and it's not nice to me and her.


ask him to please don't text or call her when she trys to contact him.


i think you should tell the girl, because your boyfriend will think you are too clingy and afraid of the relationship, and maybe other things, and that won't be good.


just please tell her to back off (the way i said it) from him

No comments:

Post a Comment