Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls: would you leave your boyfriend?

and just not say anything to him anymore (not talking to him on myspace, cell phone, texting, facebook etc..) without working out your problems and telling him how you feel?





basically just leave him hanging?








(he didnty not cheat, flirt with other girls nothing bad)Girls: would you leave your boyfriend?
it really all depends. like if we have tried 2 work things out countless times and none of it was working and i was at my breaking point..then yes. otherwise no. unless he cheated.Girls: would you leave your boyfriend?
No, I wouldn't because I wouldn't be able to close that chapter of my life without settling issues from my past. Avoiding difficult personal issues never make them go away and leaving anyone hanging is cruel to both parties.
no girl would do it as far as I know. if i have any issue with my bf,i might yell at him sometimes but still, i tell him what's wrong with him or what is causing me problems.





If the girl is avoiding you for no reason then she surely loves someone else and not you.
No, thatd be really mean.
no i would tell him how i feel and then leave if the problem dont get solve
um thats dumb and childish..


and if a girl did that to you, then your excused to punch her in the vagina

No comments:

Post a Comment