Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it worth it to be checking and spying on everything that your boyfriend does?

My boyfriend is a very kind and romantic person who knows how to treat you well as a woman, but he is a flirt. He likes to flirt with other woman by giving her compliments but when you confront him he says that you are he truly loves and he doesn't like those women at all, that to him all women are beautiful but he is the only person who he has feelings for, and then he tells me I am too jealous, but he likes me to be that way.





This is a new relationship so I don't want to seem to possessive, and the guy treats me like no other person would, but is it healthy for be to be spying on the messages he leaves to women online etc? We are just starting so maybe he is going to change?Is it worth it to be checking and spying on everything that your boyfriend does?
If you feel you need to spy on him, its not a very good relationship. Either trust him - or if you have good reason not to - get out.Is it worth it to be checking and spying on everything that your boyfriend does?
No, its not worth it. You have to have the foundation of trust to build from. Most of the time, if you think he is doing something wrong, then he probably is. Sorry but that's the truth.
Spying on people encourages lying and deception in a relationship. You should never go into a relationship trying to change someone either. This spying thing isn't healthy and will only drive you both apart. If you don't trust him then find someone that you DO trust. Men usually get worse with time, not better. I know that I am naturally friendly with everyone I meet and it takes a man with a lot of self confidence to deal with me. You need to decide if what he is doing is harmless flirting or if he is a player. Spying is not the answer.
If he ever catches you, the relationship is over ... or should be.
No it is not healthy to be spying on your bf. If you don't trust him what's the point? Even if he is doing nothing wrong you don't believe him. That's not a great start in a relationship! Are you usually so distrustful in relationships or just this one? If you are always sneaking around to check up on your man I hate to say it but it may be more you than him. I don't know enough about either of you to make that call but it's food for thought. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment