Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you tell your boyfriend you cheated on him?

So I am out of the country for 6 months away from my man and I think I might have cheated on him...I went out one night with some friends and ended up letting another guy kiss me on the neck :( It was a poor judgement call %26amp; a little (or a lot) too much alcohol, yes I know that's not an excuse. I regret my actions and wish the situation never happened. The kiss was pretty sexual :( But I didn't let anything else further happen, besides flirting, holding hands briefly, putting my leg over his and running my fingers through his hair...





I've been with my boyfriend for a while and I really love him. It was the first time I ';cheated.'; I am truly very sorry and we planned on spending the rest of their lives together...What should I do? I want to be honest and open with him and do not want to carry this burden on my shoulders any longer because it is killing me. Should I tell him? Or not because that will probably ruin everything?





I hate this predicament I put myself in but I want to do the right thing. At the same time I couldn't imagine loosing him. I do not want to hurt him either he's such a great guy and doesn't deserve this. If I do tell him, how should I do it? Over the phone, in person, or just not at all. I would prefer telling him in person but that would mean it would be months from now. I know sooner is probably better but I don't want to tell him while I'm gone because then I won't be there to try and make things right. What if he wants to break up for good or hooks up with another girl to spite me? I could tell him when he visits, but then that would completely ruin what little time we will have together, and I'll also feel bad for making him travel so far to be dissappointed. But if I tell him before hand, he might not come at all. I was thinking about just leaving and coming home for good to tell him in person and try to work on things...am I overreacting?





Also, is it still cheating if we didn't have sex or kiss on the lips, and if the actions were mostly the guys and not mine? Please help! I'm so distraught so I'd appreciate it if you refran from any sarcastic or rude responses.Would you tell your boyfriend you cheated on him?
How would you feel if he did that with another girl? whatever your answer i would consider that as to how he will view it as cheating or not. Cheating isnt just about physical its about emotional too. And your right being drunk isnt an excuse. I say tell him you wouldnt want to not know somethingWould you tell your boyfriend you cheated on him?
I dont know your boyfriend or anything but I think that you should tell him, I mean it was a kiss and flirting its not like it was a makeout session or sex, Telling him might break his trust for you. Good luck in whatever you decide.
I agree it is still cheating, but.................if you honestly only did that little (kissing) dont fess up, but get your crap together, you need to think about it as ';Would I like it if my boyfriend was doing this to me'; You can stumble and not fall, but you can't fall without stumbling. You have total control of this situation.
well if u dont like him anymore and ur seeing other ppl just tell him. no one wants a cheater
to be honest I wouldnt reallly count this as cheating. You didnt even kiss the guy on the lips. I wouldnt worry about it to much. Just dont put yourself in this type of situation again.
this is such a hard decesion ok, that is cheating like it or not. um honestly if you were my girl i would leave so... i wouldnt want to know so if you want it to be over then dont tell him just dont do it again.. how old are you anyways babe?
Honestly I wouldn't tell him unless you tell him in your suicide note. not being sarcastic or rude some people should just do it thanks
Don't tell him unless you want it to be over.
yes u cheated and i hope your boyfriend leave u..
You were intimate with one another. That, my dear, is cheating. You should tell your boyfriend.
LOOL DUDE, HAV A HART TO HART
Yes, it's still cheating.





Better not to tell him, and never cheat again.
It's a judgment call. I don't think a lot of guys can take this. Even if he tries, it might lead to him getting insecure way too much, wanting to know where you are ALL the time. You know... it'll just not be fun anymore.





If you're sure you won't ever let it happen again... no matter how much alcohol is involved... just keep it to your self.





Remember, guys have feelings just as much has girls do.





Best of luck!
i think that you should tell him and if he loves you as much as you love him then he should forgive you. you should also explain how sorry you were and everything else you put in the question above and that you will never do it again.
No don't tell him. I don't think it was that bad. You get lonely when you are away sometimes, and you didn't take it very far.
That's not cheating but its not what you should be doing. Tell him what happened because it is bothering you that you felt you were inappropriate and wait till you see each other again.
The tough part is that if you don't tell him, you have to live knowing you did this and weren't honest with him about if for the rest of your relationship. Personally that would kill me. I'm sure it would hurt him to know the truth, but if he forgives you then you can both move on being on the same page. If you don't think he would forgive your mistake, maybe you two aren't meant to be anyway..?





It's a tough situation but you know your relationship and him better than we do! Anyway good luck and don't be too hard on yourself and learn from your mistake!
Hmm, you should tell him, tell him how stupid it was, because imagine if he somehow found out and you hadn't said anything about it?
if you plan on staying with him it's better not to tell him


just promise yourself to never do it again


he won't like it and probably won't stay with you if you tell him you cheated %26amp; things won't ever be the same
girl imma tell your boyfriend about this just you wait girlll oh no you is gonna be in troubllllee gurrrlll
my conscience would absolutely kill me. i would tell mines bkuz i wouldnt be able to think of anything else....girl just tell him. whatever happens, happens!
i would consider it cheating and you need to just be straight up and tell him


its better for you to tell him than have him find out from anyone else
If you tell him you will feel better and he will feel bad. He will wonder if he could trust you again. He will never feel the same about you. He may still marry you but it will not be the same as it couldn't been. Telling him just makes you feel better. Do what you want, but I vote don't tell.
If you want to keep the relationship with him going, you definitely need to confess to your affair. Hopefully he will understand. But your boyfriend may want some repayment...serious sex!
only if it was girl on top
Well I'm a guy but I would say would you want him to tell you if he was fulling around on you. You know just go with your gut do the right think. I would say tell him.
honesty is the best policy


tell him
If your truly sorry, don't say. It'd be selfish to say, as you'd just be relieving your own guilt. If you do it again, do say as your just playing games and its not fair on him. And alcohol can have a big affect, and if anything, you should be proud it was just a kiss on the neck.
Tell him the truth. Its just going to bug you forever.


Don't be selfish.
I would go to confession even if you are not religious so you can get it out of system instead of wasting money on a therpist and not tell him and make the same mistake again and promise yourself to be faithful no matter how hard it is..bc..dammit is hard when hot guys throw themselves at you..(been there)strange how ppl are attracted to you when you are taken and when your single...no one is looking! wth..so..the best you can do is follow your moral life and combine them with what you know is only right for you.





the truth does hurt..what they don't know won't hurt them..if you tell him..he will A.leave you.B.call you a cheater C.stay with you if he understands and be strong to earn his trust back and kiss alot of azz!





stop over reacting..and guys do it to us..so is what goes around,comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment