Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make sure that your boyfriend likes you back?

last time i was out on a date with my boyfriend that i know since i was in grade3, and i have loved him whole my life, but in that day he told me that he was talking to my friend and i got so pissed off and i wanted him to hate her... i asked him if he likes her and then he got mad at me when i asked him and he broke up with me one month ago and i still like him more.. i cant forget him even some of his friends told me that he still likes me but we dont talk to each other.. now i dont know what to do! i want to talk to him and i wonna go out with him! And each Thursday all my friends go snowboaring and i want to go with them but the guy that i like will be there and my friend will be there too.. so im scared to go because maybe if i see them talking together i would make a big fight and i would lose my friends! :( i dont know what to de... im confused!! i LOVE that guy hes the cutest guy in school and everyone calls him Mr. Cute Guy even my friend so i get jealouse! i need help i want him back and i want him to be only MINE and i dont want any girl to flirt with him like usual!! :( I STILL LOVE HIM AND I WILL ALWAYS WILL! what is the best way to be his girl friend with him again??How to make sure that your boyfriend likes you back?
sweety, just be honest with him, and tell him exactly what you said here. tell him that you get jealous because you love him, and you dont want any girl to steal him. just be honest about everything. call him or text him, and ask him out and tell him that you wanna talk to him about everything. dont let it last for long or else, he's gonna think you dont care or sumthing like that. so be honest about everything and be brave as well, go out there and do it right now. you still have the chance to get things fixed, before it's too late. wish you good luck sweetheart, and if u still need any help, im here :) tc of yourselfHow to make sure that your boyfriend likes you back?
What are you, in 7th grade??? Jeez.


Okay if you're going to go out with this guy, you're going to need to get over your jealousy issues. When you can actually land a guy like this, you need to consider yourself lucky because he chose YOU for a reason! It doesn't matter if the whole freakin' SCHOOL is out to get him, he loves YOU. If you don't get over your jealousy issues, you're never going to be able to keep a boyfriend for more than 3 months, if even that. Guys don't like girls that get jealous and they definitely don't like it when their GIRLFRIEND accuses them of cheating! Quit being a little ********* and groww uppp.


you don't love him. know why? cause you don't TRUST HIM.








鈾een with my boyfriend for a whoolleee year.
He is your b/f, if he doesn't like you then he probably wouldn't be with you. Stop asking stupid questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment