Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you be worried if your boyfriend texts other guys?

I am friends with a gay guy and he has been coming to me for advice and I'm not sure what to tell him.





His boyfriend is constantly texting other guys and calls them while his boyfriend (my friend) is in bed waiting for him. He also has a profile on a dating site which he constantly checks and is always looking at. He tells my friend that he shouldn't be worried about any of this stuff. Says that he wants to be with him and the guys he meets are miles away. But he constantly texts them too and they do flirt. My friend told him how much this hurts him and how he feels as though he isn't good enough for him.





So, is this normal behavior? I just don't know what to tell my friend when he is upset and venting to me.Would you be worried if your boyfriend texts other guys?
tell him to move onWould you be worried if your boyfriend texts other guys?
hella yea i would b mad if my bf does that...but i don't have one yet...heehee....anyways ur friend can try to do the same thing that guy is doing and try to see wat his bf's reaction is, and if he is mad then ur friend can say '; now u know how i feel so stop doing it....'; or if it seems that he doesn't care then ur friend can just tell him that it's done and they r through unless he stops his stupid texting and mailing
it might be time to move on, it happens breaking-up is one of the hardest things too do. First tell him to confess this to his BF if the reaction is something like ';I need my freedom'; then it's a break-up.
That is not good. Something is wrong there.
He should move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment