Friday, August 20, 2010

How would you feel if your boyfriend did this to you...?

me and my boyfriend have been dating for 9 months now, and we're both equally interested in eachother/have strong feelings. he said hes really serious about me, but i what he told me is disrespectful in a way to me. He sent me a long text message (3), about how he was trying to piss off a girl. He said that she drew on his pants, and he found that amusing.





i replied bac by saying ';why would you let her draw on you'; ...he replied back saying ';im not the girl'; and i said ';how does that make any sense?';





Is it okay that im mad about the fact that he let her draw on his pants? like he's my bf, and that shouldnt happen. He shouldnt let a girl touch him. Im not jealous, im just pissed because he should know better. A friend from his study class, told me that they were flirting. what should i do about this...? because honestly, i would never flirt with someone else, because thats just how much i love this guy...





should i tell him that i think he was being childish?How would you feel if your boyfriend did this to you...?
Doesn't sound like a big deal to me.How would you feel if your boyfriend did this to you...?
confront him and the girl maybe him first tell him what you heard and how you feel about


it you knoe tell him would he like it if another guy was messing with you and drawing on


your pants let him see it frm your point of view maybe he will understand you better.
I wouldn't worry to much about it. If you do your going to just start accusing each other of stupid stuff... lose your trust in one another and then ultimately stop dating. If he starts to hang out with this girl, talk/text her then i would worry .
no everybody flirts even if they dont know it ... dont say to much about it he would think that you were over reacting ... think you werecrazyy just let him know flirtingi sn'tt okay
lets just say your Boyfriend is wwe wrestler Chavo Gurrerro





Im the Undertaker
i would totally tell him exactly how you feel!!! bc that is wrong i mean he should know when he has a gf he should not be flirtin with other girls and especially not lettin them draw on his pants!!! that would totally tick me off!!!!!!!!!
Let him know it bothered you. But please don't make a big deal of this. I agree with Tracy. Don't argue over the little things. I made that mistake and me and my boyfriend would break up constantly. You guys have and love eachother and have been together for quite sometime. This is not worth loosing him. Just be cautious and make sure it doesn't keep happening. If he keeps flirting there may be bigger problems but for now I would advise you to just be cautious. He oviously is just being childish but does love you or he wouldn't still be with you. Give him some time. He'll eventually grow out of it. Most guys just do stuff like that for the fun of it without thinking what it might mean to their girlfriends. He is not as mature as you. Just remember that he told you about it so he wasn't hiding it from you. This makes it clear that he meant no harm by it. He is childish. You either need to accept that for now, (which is worth it if you really love him) or decide (if instances like this keep coming up) that maybe you should break it off untill he grows up a little. Right now it's not that serious so don't take it too seriously. Don't risk your relationship over it unless it becomes a much bigger problem where it keeps happening. I have a relationship question too, if you'd like to help me out. I know you're much younger than me since you're still in highschool and I'm in college, but I'm willing to take any suggestions.





PS- I also agree with Ramirez above. You should ask him to think about how he would feel about another guy writing on your pants. But talk to him calmly not yelling at him. And if you do decide to confront the other girl, make sure you let her know how much you care about this guy and that you'd like her to respect your relationship with him. Also ask her to think about how she'd feel about you writing on her crush or BF's pants. Make sure you're also calm about this because it's risky. She may go tell your BF things. -Like: ';Your GF is so jealous and she is so over-reacting!'; That will upset him. Just be carefull about what you decide to do. You want to avoid creating bigger problems, but you should deffinately talk to him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment