Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating on you?

My boyfriend gets a lot of attention from other girls constantly, and they're always all over him. He's always flirting excessively with them. I can't tell if he's responding to their attention or not. How can I tell if he's cheating on me?How can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating on you?
WHAAAAAT





ps - i said that in a really high pitched voice :)How can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating on you?
Its easy, be as close to him whenever you can and keep an close eye on him. And whenever you ask him what he did over the weekend or even last afternoon and thinks for a long time you should know.
stalk him





haha no seriously tell ur bf its bothering u that he is flirting back excessively. otherwise that just try to trust him unless he seems suspicious or something
Why don't you talk to him about it instead of coming on Y! Answers??
if he neva wants to hav sex with u then he is getting it sumwhere better

1 comment:

GeorginA said...

“My name is Georgina; I had a big problem with my partner for 6 years. One day I heard my sister praising and thanking ( templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk ) for the job well done. I called them to bring back my husband then Dr. Obodo performed his miracle and in just a day my husband came back to me and we are now happily married. If you want to change your life he is the right person to contact.phone/whatsap; +234 8155 42548-1 ,
Thanks.” – Georgina – Sydney, Australia.

Post a Comment