Friday, August 20, 2010

What would YOU if YOUR BOYFRIEND...?

I NEED your advise on this, here's my scenario:





Ok, Today at lunch, I was hanging out with my boyfriend..and we happened to talk about some stuff that he did during the March Break.





So, he (my boyfriend) went to Montreal, went clubbing and everything, which I was perfectly fine with. But then, he told me that when he was at a club, he ended up talking to this girl, who was drunk... he also told me that he was kinda drunk too! So then I asked what happened.





He told me that, when they were talking, she pushed her face towards his and tried to kiss him, which she almost did. AS he told me, she touched his lips, but then he pushed her, and walked away. **I'm having a hard time believing this for some reason.**





From what I heard from other people, he was more or less ';flirting or talking'; with a lot of girls while he was in Montreal.





Also, he told me that a couple of girls asked him if he was single or not, and you would never guess what he said.. he told them all that he was ';SINGLE'; ! And the funny thing about this, is that we've been going-out for nearly a year and a half ! How can you possible be single? ..





He told me that this is NOTHING to get mad at.. and that I should be happy that he actually told this.





What should I do.. =( ?





--Any answer would be helpful, THANK-YOU in advance ! --What would YOU if YOUR BOYFRIEND...?
Woh. I would have trouble believing that that's all that happened too. I'm pretty sure he must have been flirting to provoke her to kiss him. That alone would make me so mad, I wouldn't even want to deal with that. My boyfriend has been with me for two years and he's NEVER once said to someone else that he was single. I would be so pissed if that were to happen to me. I mean it's good that he told you but i would definitely not stay with a guy who is ashamed to say he is with me. Honey u should find a guy who is proud to say he's TAKEN, someone who wouldn't be ';flirting or talking'; with a lot of other girls. This jerk needs a reality check.





I hope it goes well. Best wishes to you!!!!








p.s. you have every reason to be angry about thatWhat would YOU if YOUR BOYFRIEND...?
well i'd be happy for him at least telling me the truth as everyone else said,


but he denied you!


well i look at things as;


if they done it once, they'll do it again.


because if you take somebody back for doing something wrong they'll know you'll take them back once again if you ever find something else wrong..





well idk how to put it in the right words..


hopefuly i helped.





(i tried)
flirting isn't even such a big deal as lying about it...if you have trustworthy eyewitnesses who say he lied about not having a gf, then you should confront him. Other than that, it sounds like you are having doubts about him telling the truth...let your gut be your guide.
I would be pissed.


I mean it's really good he told you, but still that's not cool.


If you think it's something he'd do again I'd be worried, if you really love him and you know he won't fo it againt you can forgive him maybe.
That's tough, cause most guys would cheat! Sorry to say!! But only you know your borfriend %26amp; what he is capable of. I say trust your instincts, that has always worked for me. Whenever I thought my boyfriends were cheating (or would) I was right.
ok id be happy that he told me part of the truth, cause i doubt hes telling you everything, but then pissed off that he told girls he was single. id find a way to punish him for what he did. but that is me.
i'd be angry that my boyfriend was flirting with other girls and, worst of all, saying he was single





you guys need to have a talk. for example, ask him why he said that.





if he wants to be single, let him.
he doesnt respect you. if you let him get away with this then he'll always disrespect you. leave him. preserve yourself. you're better than this.
I'd be very cranky that he told them he was single.
im a guy and i know clearly that he is lying ...coz i hve done dat once but it din work ...ask him to be serious or move on .....
it all depends on if u trust him
huh break up with him. i cant believe he would do that to u.
OMG its good that he told you that but he still kinda cheated on you in a way. i wouldn't want to be with a guy like that. if many people have told you that he was flirting with other girls, he probably was. as much as you should trust your boyfriend, if more people are telling you that he acted in a certain way, then they must be right b/c many people are telling you the same thing. why would he tell people that he was single when he was in a relationship with you? that doesn't make any sense. obviously he doesn't value the relationship with you enough for him to want to admit and tell people he meets that he has a girlfriend. he should be proud to admit that he has a girlfriend, esp. when he has been dating you for over a year. i know this sounds really harsh but break up with him. you deserve better than that.
This is 1 reason why I refuse to get involved anymore. It sounds like he is entertaining ideas of more than browsing through the windows. Obviously he cares for you or he wouldn't have confessed what he did to you. What you should do is ask yourself what you will tolerate in a relationship and what you won't. Once you have an answer on that, stand by it. There are ups and downs, it is up to you if u think it's worth staying with the guy and forgiving him, or forgiving him and going your separate way. Either way, forgiveness is a must to move on. Remember that when you forgive someone that means you don't hold it against them in bringing it up again.
i think he is only telling you half the ugly truth rather then a whole pretty lie so he appears honest, when he is not. i think he probably did a lot more in Montreal then he told you. obviously he is feeling at least a little guilty because if nothing really happened he wouldn't bother telling you anything at all, since there would be nothing to tell.





also i would dump my boyfriend in a heartbeat if he ever told other girls he was single. there is no reason for that at all unless he is open to cheating on you.
what a jerk seems like a liar and you should sit down with him and have a talk about his true feelings towards you. You dont deserve a guy who wont give you back respect and some tlc. If a guy truly loves you he wont even ';see'; the other girls because he has eyes only for you. I can see why your bf thinks you should be happy. He probably thinks you will be glad hes not hiding the ';truth'; by telling you so you can trust him. He's wrong...yes you should be i guess ';glad'; but then mad so he doesnt think that telling you will excuse him from every time he is unloyal to you. Give him a serious talk and see what you guys both want
well things r clear as water. i will not say that guy does not love you but is not dedicated. he can slip anytime anywhere. he told you coz he fear that if someone else will tell you, you will be more mad. And like he told you to be calm and be happy, he is trying to act all cool. Just ask him what if you were at his place and would have done the same. Would he have forgiven you?.. If he says NO then you got your answer and if he says YES then this guy does not even love you
  • loreal hair
  • norton 2008
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment