Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls, how would you react if this happened to you and your Boyfriend?

Ok, so my boyfriend owns his own business. The other day I met up with him to have lunch at his work. I work with him too by the way. So


a few weeks ago there were two new female employees. Before I got to work my bf had told the new girls that I was coming in and that I am the boss too (to keep work professional, we do not establish our relationship at work, so no one really knows we are together but it is kind of obvious just not stated as anything official at work). So at closing, one of the girls was sitting at the same table as me and right in front of me the girl said something under her breath like ';I am not doing this ****'; and grabbed her invoices abruptly and ran to my boyfriend helplessly.


So when they went home that night they did not say good night to me. I told him you know one of those girls showed some attitude in front of me so I think we should fire these two. To make it short we got in a huge argument over it. So we came to an agreement that those two will work when my boyfriend or me is not working.


Ok so here we are a few weeks later and I went to visit my boyfriend at work, to have lunch together. My back was faced from the door and my bf was like ';don't get mad bc those two are coming in right now to work, just act normal';. So I agreed not to make a fuss. Keep in mind that both of us are not supposed to see these girls. Well, as they walked in my bf told them come say hi, you know he thought it would make me happy. So one girl came over to the table and did not say hi to me, she just talked directly to my bf. Here is what she did ';look i got soaked from the rain'; and she kinda made my bf look down at her shoes. By the way her breasts were showing and she kind of bent in front of him. So that girl walked away and the other one came over and was like my hair was so beautiful but the rain messed it up!


So, when they walked away, I was like wtf? Why do they feel so comfortable to talk to you about their looks? I was also like did you see how they did not say hi to me again? He was like well, they do not recognize you because you are not dressed for work.


So later on as we are still fighting, he tells me that I am right and that those girls are not normal. Then he slipped and was like well you know earlier this week I had just found out they are under 18 and can't work here. He never told me this information and I was like that is a good reason to fire them and you should have fired them on the spot when I told you! WTF!


I know it is possible that my bf could have worked with them without telling me but how would you react if this happened? I will state that these girls are at least 16 and 17 and probably not interested in my man because he is way older than them, hes old enough to be their father. So, how would you expect your bf to act if girls were flirting while girlfriend is right there in front of him? At that moment he should have been like you are breaking the dress-code, go home and change, especially knowing that I would be so pissed! I mean come on!Girls, how would you react if this happened to you and your Boyfriend?
I would want them fired as well and your not being over dramatic because knowing me I would of handled it myself and it wouldn't have been pretty since when it comes to verbal arguments I don't show any mercy.


i suggest giving a talk to your boyfriend and not while he was at work.


You two could discuss the matter at home so he doesn't have to worry about making a scene or people listening in or anything of that sort.


Then again, they are acting innocent so even if your boyfriend does think they are flirting with him he's not going to admit it due to how they act around him.





I suggest talking to him.


good luck!





p.s. this was very similar thank you :)Girls, how would you react if this happened to you and your Boyfriend?
honestly i think you are overreacting. i really don't think they were flirting with your boyfriend at all and you are just imagining things. i also think that you are either annoyed that your boyfriend didn't make them bow down to your supreme authority as girlfriend or you are jealous that they are young and pretty. either way i think all these problems are in your head.





but your boyfriend should fire them asap and when they ask why he should say ';you are too young and my girlfriend doesn't like you.';





you sound like a handful btw.
Hello.





Both you and your boyfriend have a lot to learn about relationships.. Especially whilst at work.





Firstly:





';I was like that is a good reason to fire them and you should have fired them on the spot when I told you!';.. Your wrong, you initially wanted those girls fired, not over their age, but for the most pathetic reason possible:


';Those girls showed some attitude in front of me so I think we should fire these two';. If anything it just shows that your a hidden bully and willing to abuse your powers just over ';how you feel';.





You admit yourself ';no one really knows we are together but it is kind of obvious';.


What, obvious to girls with very little life experience? I think not.


Ask yourself this question, If these girls knew for sure that you were ';the boss too'; would they A) mumble and show attitude under their breath, B) not say hello to you C) 'Flirt'. as you say with him - to get themselves fired? D) Dress inappropriately?





The answer is NO they wouldn't.





So, if you and your boyfriend are going to play:


'I'm-a-hidden-boss-(and girlfriend of the boss)-just-in-disguise-so-will-pretend-t鈥?upsets-me-then-I-will-get-you-fired... If you are going to play this VERY SICK game, then you will have to live with everything that happens. You are basically just a company MOLE





You say your relationship with him is Obvious, well to me its obvious that it is not obvious to these girls. So LEAVE THEM ALONE - unless they are stealing, or conducting industrial espionage for a rival firm, or as you have now found out - under age (i think your saying). Other then that, if you have not declared your true position then LET THEM SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT, they are free to, even if it upsets you, just like they think you are free to say anything also. I really think you need to look at yourself here. If your relationship is obvious, why not just admit it then?





';To keep work professional, we do not establish our relationship at work'; .... Yet:





1) I am not doing this ****'; and grabbed her invoices abruptly


2) because you are not dressed for work.


3) he should have been like you are breaking the dress-code


4) they saw us arguing





Yep, that's very professional behavior! You both really need to re-examine just why you are keeping your relationship quiet.. Clearly it is not for professional reasons - You for one are not acting professionally - just emotionally, deviously.





... I have more to write, this time about your boyfriend but you will have to wait several hours. I have to go for now.
Just have your boyfriend explain it was the age problem and fire them.


I think he might be waiting to fire them at the end of the week because he needs to get some stuff done and try and find other people.


Either way, those girls are disgusting sluts. They probably think CEO=$$$ so they are trying to steal your man %26gt;:(


I know that last year my boyfriend was teaching this one class and I went in and he introduced me (I'm 19 so I'm 7 years younger than him anyways) and this girl around my age in his class suddenly (after I left) started hitting on him and asking all these odd questions about ME. o__0


Point is he basically treated her like an idiot and she never said another word to him. But yea...he had to act professional.


Sooo good luck and sorry those girls are so obnoxious. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment