Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can your guy friends get jealous of your boyfriend?

I had an amazing date with this guy I'm seeing and am really happy at how things are going. Last night, we met up with 2 of my friends - one is a guy who I'm kinda close with. I actually had a crush on him last yr.. I tried to hint to him, he didn't do anything about it so I was like, whatever and moved on.





Well yesterday my date was very friendly to everyone but this guy friend - the min. he saw I brought my date, he purposely sat on the other side of me, flirted outwardly with me (I didn't reciprocate) and didn't bother to try to talk to my date. I thought that was really rude and kind of hurt my feelings.. but what is it? He seems like he's jealous.. but if he only sees me as a friend, why did he act this way?





Please explain, thanks! Can your guy friends get jealous of your boyfriend?
He may not see you as just a friend. I had a similar situation in that I was dating a guy and my close friend started to act weird. I was later told by another friend to break up with my boyfriend and date my close friend because he has liked me for a long time. I don't feel that way and stayed with my boyfriend. I let everyone know that that was my intention and my close friend started to be more of a friend rather than just a jealous guy.Can your guy friends get jealous of your boyfriend?
he may be jealous. its very possible. maybe when he sees you with someone else, he begins to see what he missed out on and is regretting what could have been. give it time. time will work it out and make what should be rightfully corrected. good luck %26lt;3
He's probably a little jealous and protective. You don't know that he only sees you as a friend, just because he didn't pick up on a hint. If you like someone, don't hint. Say.
Seems like he has more-than-friendly feelings toward you and is jealous of your new guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment