Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do I Trust My Boyfriend (with his ex)?

My best friend and my boyfriend are always together.My friends all say that they flirt.My BFF came up to me and said ';You need To get your boyfriend he is all up on this girl';.I walked in my class and saw that he was behind her.Should I be mad?I talked to him before about the situation and he said that i shouldn't worry because he would never cheat on me





PLEASE HELP ME!How Do I Trust My Boyfriend (with his ex)?
im thinkin you cant trust your boyfriend at all. You can talk to him about it but speaking from experience, if he's flirting w/his ex, he's never gonna admit to it and he WILL cheat on you. and one last peice of advice....always trust your instincts..if you think something is going on, it usually is....you wouldnt have asked this question if u didnt have doubts about him.How Do I Trust My Boyfriend (with his ex)?
I hate to say this, but he seems too easily tempted. Set him straight, and tell him it makes your uncomfortable. He shouldn't be hanging around his ex while he is with you. Let him know what is up. Good luck!
A man is only as faithful as his options.

No comments:

Post a Comment