Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it wrong to want guys who aren't your boyfriend to compliment the way you look?

I don't fish for compliments, but sometimes if I think I look exceptionally good-looking that day, I want a lot of guys to tell me how good I look. I don't have low self-esteem, it just makes me feel good to know that guys were taking notice at the extra time I spent getting ready. My boyfriend calls me sexy, but since we don't see each other until the weekend, he just texts me that in general.





So is it wrong to want compliments like that from other men? I don't flirt with them, I just appreciate their input.Is it wrong to want guys who aren't your boyfriend to compliment the way you look?
No. I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman wanting to feel sexy. Although, if your talking about liking cat calls, that's another story.Is it wrong to want guys who aren't your boyfriend to compliment the way you look?
well you can compliment yourself, and to be straight up with you, it does appear to be an esteem issue, to need others to compliment you in order to feel good about yourself, i compliment myself all the time and yes others at times tell me that too, but i never need their input because i know i look good and am a good person regardless, or course there are people that are jealous because of attention is get and seek to take me down but because of God telling me i look and do good and me complimenting myself, i never receive or accept their negative criticism
You say you aren't fishing for compliments then say you want a lot of guys to tell you how good you look?? I guess its natural to want to be attractive to members of the opposite sex but sounds a little needy. I doubt you have high self esteem.
i don't think that there is anything wrong with that.
It depends, Its ok for you because your a slut.
they might think you have a crush on them.
So do I, I mean, we're women, i think it's normal isn'it? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment