Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What happens when you start to like your boyfriends, bestfriend?

hahah, so i've been dating this guy for a little over a year now. i love him, but we hang out with his bestfriend a lot and i'm starting to find myself flirting with him %26amp; ****. it's getting kinda ridiculous how much i like him but my boyfriend doesn't know. i don't know what to do, help?What happens when you start to like your boyfriends, bestfriend?
You need to stop! I'm not trying to be mean but I had a girlfriend who left me for one my friends a couple years ago and it turned ugly, really ugly. The cops got involved. and if you were to go with his bestfriend or any of his friends, then when word gets around to everybody else they think you're a slut who gets passed around with your boyfriends friends. I'm not kidding. lol every guy tried to get some from my ex when she did that. DONT DO IT! it will cause fights and ppl thinking you're slut. Like I said i'm not trying to be mean, but it is what it is...What happens when you start to like your boyfriends, bestfriend?
Ooh that is such a tricky situation!


Tell your boyfriend that you are starting to feel like you are not as into him as before. Tell him that he is an awesome guy, and that there is nothing wrong with him- just life happens. Give him a hug and tell him that you enjoyed that relationship. Then, wait. Don't just go straight away to his best friend, that will send a knife to your ex-boyfriends heart. Wait a couple or months or so, when he has moved on, and ask the boy you like. Be friends, and build up to a relationship.





Hope this helps! :)
It happens... I liked this one girl and she liked me.. I found another one that I like and now I feel guilty. She's now taken and I feel like I lost something. Weight the balances, what does he have that your boyfriend doesn't and vice-versa... Make the decision carefully because jumping from him to his friend can blow through your life like a wrecking ball now you lost a boyfriend and TWO friends... so just be careful make wise choices and it'll all workout for you.
hey girl..i see your pointt.


well like i would try to stop flirting as much as possible first but if its kinda uncontrollable then i'd try and make a decision.





ask yourself,


do i really still love my boyfriend?


did my feelings change towards him?


are we sorta starting to drift away?
oooooh i went through this 3 days ago!!! lol i learned that maybe things could work out but dont always chance it. And if you DO break up with your boyfriend for his bff- wait a lil while for him to get over it and not that night....it ends up ruining the relationship so if it doesnt work, theres no plan B. Hope this helps!! =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment