Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to tell your boyfriend...?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little over a month now. We havent been able to see each other much but we talk and text all the time (and we do see each other...just not often :(. ) He's been saying that once school starts up ';we'll start going around the bases ;) .'; i feel bad because i've been flirting with him a lot (odviously since he's my boyfriend) but some of it might have given him the wrong idea...or so i think.


I really do not want to go that fast and I really am not ready to go past 2nd base yet. How to I hint at/ tell him this?? Should I tell him now or closer to when we'd be actually doing it?





Dont say things like ';if your not ready for that than you shouldnt be dating'; because I'm still in highschool and I've only ever dated one guy before and we didn't last long so this is really my first time at any of the bases. I really love my boyfriend. He's soo sweet and nice and easy to talk to and hilarious and extremlyyyy hot. But i am not going to do this...I do not think that i should compromise my beliefs, values, or my comfort zone...at least not to that extent. If anyone has been through this before and has any advice i'd really appreciate it.


thanksHow to tell your boyfriend...?
You're exactly right - you shouldn't compromise your values for anyone.





You need to tell him very openly and honestly that you're not comfortable with going too far. If he pressures you or teases you about this, you do NOT have to take it. He might be an awesome person, but if he doesn't respect your opinion or values, you need to find another boyfriend.





My guess is that he's just as unsure about everything as you are. Talk to him!! You need to be comfortable with talking about this if you're dating. I'm sure everything will work out wonderfully!How to tell your boyfriend...?
I think you should talk to him. tell him how you feel and im sure he will understand. in a relationship you have to be able to talk and share all your feelings with your boyfriend/girlfriend. and when you are ready then you tell him :) hope it helped :)
  • loreal hair
  • norton 2008
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment