Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you tell if a girl likes your boyfriend?

I am convinced that she does, but he won't believe me. I confronted her, cuz I was plain sick of her flirting with him. My boyfriend said she told him she didn't like him, but grrr.


When he was sick, she came all the way over to his house and brought him a hand-made card.


It was nice, but a little much?


And she texted him everyday saying stuff like, ';Hunny, do you want me to bring you some medicine, I want you to feel better.';


And I mean everyday, she was saying, ';let me come see you, and bring you medicine.';


I live here, so I was pretty annoyed.





I understand it might be selfish getting upset, but she is always doing things to get his attention.


We broke up, she was over at his house and I showed up and she automatically left , and texted him saying she was upset about something but wouldn't tell him what.


What do you think?


What are other signs?How can you tell if a girl likes your boyfriend?
This is simple honey, she is crossing the line. She is disrespecting you, right in front of your face. You said you confronted her. Did she stop? She is obviously not a very good friend. She is trying to compete with you. Don't let this thing called friendship fool you. She hasn't cared that it doesn't bother you or hurt you. As for him, men love attention and although he may not go all the way with her, he will gladly accept the attention, even at your cost. Do yourself a favor and get out. If they both can disrespect you then they deserve each other.How can you tell if a girl likes your boyfriend?
well for one thing you shouldn't feel like you are being selfish because she is your friend and she should noe dat it is not rite because you like him and you are going out with him.





you can also tell by the way she acts around him and the way she speaks and also the way she looks at him and also when you were goin out with him could you see jealousy in her eyes or o n her facial Expression. dat is all i can give you hope it helps
Yes, she definitely has something for your boyfriend! Everything she is doing is more than enough of evidence that she does. She is just denying that she likes him because he is already with you. You bf should stop talking to her! If you havent already, I think you should tell her to stay away from your bf! Its all too much! Whatever she is doing. Ugh! Its getting me mad and I'm not even in the situation, but it has happened to me before. Talk to your bf and ask him to stop talking to her so much because its making you feel bad. This would cause problems later on...
Your full of chaos drama. Relax and then just prove it by stickign a recorder in his room when she comes over. you can buy a small one for like 40 bucks at walmart. video tape stuff to if you can and tell him not to talk to her anymore if he says no then dump his *** he aint worth it.
Calling him hunny and wanting to go over to see him. Yes she does.





You must put a stop to it, and tell your boyfriend to not talk to her.


I hate girls that do that crap. GRRR.
Sounds like she likes him as more than a friend. :/
Dang if she do Dang if she dont....everyone have feelings... i have to deal with men whistling and honking at my wife everyday... you should feel lucky... he's yours not hers





Mr. Capone
it sounds to me like shes trying to get with him

No comments:

Post a Comment