Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get a girl to back off from your boyfriend??

This girl works with my boyfriend so I know thats not going to help any. She's always flirting with him, she asks for his sweater to wear when she's cold, and I even seen a message where she sent him a heart on facebook in his inbox. I'm starting to get a little irritated and I don't really know what to do. I just wish she would quit and stop trying to get my boyfriends attention. I told her to stop sending him hearts and that I'm his girlfriend not her, but I doubt that will do anything. Her response was actually telling me that I was over reacting and that a heart ACTUALLY means ';lol';... like what the hell?? Since when?? That is the biggest bullshit ever! Any advice?How do you get a girl to back off from your boyfriend??
In some ways I agree...where's your trust in him...but I can't say that I've not been there. It sucks big time. I would say that if you want to stay with your boyfriend all you can do is keep a close eye on her and if she makes more advances...consult her face to face if you can. And if you find that ur BF is accepting these advances...talk to him about it. Even if he isn't tell him how it's bothering you the way they talk and how she's flirting with him. Find out what he does...if it shows that he's interested in her more than you...I'd say ditch him! If not...I'd tell him that it isn't that you don't trust him...you don't trust her and that the whole situation is making you jealous. A lot of the time that helps...give him a scenario b/c it helps to put things in a different perspective (for him). Dont' forget to see it from his side too tho b/c that is what a rela is...talking to each other about everything,anything and trying to help it grow the best you can...sometimes that means disregarding the weeds or just hoeing them out. (I hope my analogy makes sense!)How do you get a girl to back off from your boyfriend??
Scratch the hell out of her car.
Where's your TRUST?





That pretty insulting to your boyfriend if you won't even trust him that he can't resist another girl. Relax.
Your problem, believe it or not, has a simple solution. Just ask your boyfriend to have a talk with her and to discourage her. You can not control the people who might have an interest in your boyfriend from making a play for him. However, he can put a stop to it if he wants to. Somehow, I suspect, he is enjoying the attention she is giving to him and may not be in a big hurry to end the flirtation.My suggestion is that you sit your boyfriend down,let him know how you feel about the situation, and then ask him to cease contact with her.If he truly loves you and is sensitive to your feelings, he would have no problem with your request. The alternative is that you might have to reconsider your relationship. All the best.
If you show her how annoyed you are she will keep it up, and also if he is giving her any kind of attention she will keep it up. Does he loan her the sweater when she is cold? If so kick his a**.
talk to your guy not her. if he tells her to back off she is more likely to listen. however if you trust your guy then leave it be. as long as you trust him just think of it this way... this chic is doing her best to seduce your guy and he still chooses you
Send some one to beat the crap out her and tell her his yours.





But still trust him ok.





just don't trust her!!!
I agree with the car. Good Advice.
kill her


omg wat a *****


ask your bf he likes you more then her and tell him to do something about it!


or just talk so much **** about her with ur bf that he will hate her

No comments:

Post a Comment