Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you tell a boy you like him and want him to be your boyfriend?

this has tried to talk to me bu, i am a very shy person so , i kind of just smiled at him. but, then i hear him talking about me saying how i am pretty? But, why wo't he talk to me. All his friends told me he likes me but, he hasn't talk to me at all. i flirt with him and he flirts back . i am in love with him. help!!could it be that he's mad because i have not talked to him the first time.How do you tell a boy you like him and want him to be your boyfriend?
um first dates are fun try going to the movies or out to eat it dosent have to evin be expansive :)How do you tell a boy you like him and want him to be your boyfriend?
i really wish i knew!
  • loreal hair
  • norton 2008
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment