Monday, August 16, 2010

If your boyfriend...?

Ok, I've been dating this boy for about a week now. I knew before we even started dating that he is a big flirt! Like, it's hard for him not to flirt with other girls. But, I didn't think much about it. Now, that we've been dating, he flirts still, and it's starting to bother me. Like, all the girls know that him and I date, but their sluts and don't care..they just want him for themselves. He's a great boyfriend, but he just can't stop flirting with other girls.


How do I get passed the fact that my boyfriend loves to flirt?


Like do I flirt with other guys? I don't know what to do.If your boyfriend...?
ok if youve been going out for a week, then you guys probably dont know much about each other and dont care alot about each other like a long-time couple does. but if you guys date for a few months and you guys start to really care about each other then he'll probably stop. if he doesnt, thats when you need to worry. if it really bothers you know just tell him, or break up with him. your choice.If your boyfriend...?
does he do it in front of you? if so just tell him it makes you uncomfortable. im a flirty person and i cant help it, its just how my personality is. i think its fine to have harmlesss flirting as long as its not infront of a bf/gf.
Well, you should talk to him about it first, and about how your feeling. If he still does it, don't try and get even with him and start flirting with other guys, that's a bad habit that a lot of people do. Your only hurting yourself if you do that. Anyway, if he keeps doing it, break up with him. If you can't have him for yourself when your dating, who can you have? So, make yourself available! Go out and find a better man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment