Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys, if your girlfriend is jealous...?

I'm 16 and have an 8-going-on-9 months boyfriend :) We're really happy though, I'm really jealous (with reason, she likes him and is known for being a *****) of this girl named Leslie. He likes her as a friend, but sometimes he doesn't notice how flirty she is and how he focuses all of his attention on her--literally, completely ignoring me--when she's around.


I'm not the only one who notices it, even some other guy and girl friends have told me stuff like, ';Have you seen how Leslie is flirting with your boyfriend?'; ';OMG, if I were you I would be sooo jealous.';





I really don't want to be jealous but I don't know what's the best approach for this situation...





Guys, would you prefer your girlfriend to be honest with you and tell you when she's jealous? What's the best solution??





help please(: thanks, xoxGuys, if your girlfriend is jealous...?
best thin to do is to tell him act like your worried until he ask you or just open the talk'; i'm very worried '; about what ? ';i'm verryyy jealous of leslie .cause i love';





goood if my GF tell me that i'm gonna melt from happiness





tell him directly any thing else will ruin everything and give Her the chance to come steal him

No comments:

Post a Comment